Aveda Beautifying Composition Oil™
Aromatic, nourishing oil for body, bath and scalp softens and moisturizes skin with a nourishing blend of certified organic olive and safflower oils. Also excellent as a bath additive, massage oil or hair and scalp treatment.
Uplifting aroma with certified organic rosemary, lavender, bergamot and other pure flower and plant essences
beautifying composition oil™:
Helps seal in moisture after bathing or during massage with an aromatic, nourishing oil for body, bath and scalp. Contains certified organic soybean oil, olive oil and safflower oil.
• relieves dryness and restores moisture
• leaves skin feeling soft and supple
• uplifting aroma with certified organic rosemary, lavender, bergamot and other pure flower and plant essences
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citral , Geraniol , Linalool , Coumarin , Limonenesee more...
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "This is seriously one of my most favorite products that I have ever used. The reason being is that it can be used not only on your body but also on your face and hair and cuticles! I use this as a split end mender for my hair, a cuticle conditioner, eye make up remover and an all over body lotion. I sometimes mix this with another lotion just because you only need a few drops and it is super hydrating and moisturizing!" in 23 reviews
- "I have very dry skin on my back, and I find most products irritate it more than soothe. But this oil is seriously the best! I dont get any stinging or itching sensations after application. I love most things Aveda, but this oil is my go to! " in 11 reviews
- "I use Aveeno baby cream I may have mistakenly thought aveda was aveeno it's very light and gentle on my skin" in 5 reviews
One other thing was the packaging, while simple and recyclable, it did not contain any directions on how to use the product. The directions provided were so vague that I didn't know when I should use it, in what step, or what is the best way to use. I actually had to come to Influenster to find out how to use the stuff. The bottle is also glass which is not safe for me because I am such a clutz.
Honestly, I don't think I'll buy this product again. If it comes in a kit for me, I'll use it. But I don't think I'll go out of my way to buy it.
I have used this on my face, body and hair to help moisturize, nourish, heal and replenish skin and hair. My favorite way to use this is as a bath oil. Just add a couple of drops to a warm bath and relax.
I also like to mix this with the bath salts and the exfoliating to create a kind of salt scrub to use in the shower or bath.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos