Aveda Beautifying Body Moisturizer uploaded by Courtney J.Aveda Beautifying Body Moisturizer uploaded by joheiry v.

BY AVEDA

Moisturize and soften skin with a rich body creme that has a nourishing plant blend of certified organic shea butter and olive, soy and safflower oils.
Uplifting aroma with certified organic rosemary, lavender, bergamot and other pure flower and plant essences.

beautifying body moisturizer
Nourishing body moisturizer with uplifting aroma
• nourishes skin with all-day moisture
• certified organic shea butter and olive and safflower oils
• uplifting aroma with certified organic rosemary, lavender, bergamot and other pure flower and plant essences.

Usage:

Massage onto skin after shower or bath. Apply 2 drops of beautifying composition oil™ if desired for customized conditioning.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Cetyl Alcohol , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Glycerin , Tocopherol , Caprylyl Glycol , Lauroyl Lysine , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Xanthan Gum , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Citral , Limonene , Geraniol , Potassium Sorbate <ILN39938>

Aveda Beautifying Body Moisturizer
  • "There is nothing more naturally smelling and beautiful in texture than Aveda body products. This moisturiser is created to share the love with your skin. It's nourishing, but non-sticky and it smells like you have just recently bathed in the swimming pool filled with flowers and serenity" in 3 reviews
Emily F.
Blacksburg
I have very dry skin and this moisturizer really help with my cracked skin! It was a little oily but it did help my dry skin! It was very cheap and I would reccomend to a friend! I actually just bought another bottle for myself!
Tracy H.
Middleburg, FL
Worked pretty good. Didn't seem too heavy or light but still it didn't stand out to me. It was what I expected, but didn't wow me. I think I bought it at Ulta. I only bought it once since I wasn't too impressed. Not sure how it could improve, it just wasn't for me.
Amanda A.
I love how this product deeply moisturize your skin. It feels awesome this is my second time using this product. I bought it at Nordstrom and it cost me around 30 dollars. The packing is very nice and smooth and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Marialli M.
This is a very good lotion, after you put it on your skin feels very soft. It did meet my expectations. It also smells very nice. I bought this product at an Aveda school and it's a little pricey but I would purchase it again.
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
I really like Avedas products normally… But I found this to be a bit lacking. For the price point it just didn't hold up to my expectations whatsoever. Would I buy it again probably not, though I did use the entire bottle.
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
Fantastic moisturizer!!! I use it mostly in the winter to eliminate any dry, itchy or dull that I have due to the cold weather. Smells beautiful and goes on so smooth. I never feel slimly or oily after applying.
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
This is amazing! When I used this product it left my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. The smell of the product is also great it's not too overbearing it is also a great price as well! Definitely recommend this product!
Katie B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
SO good. It smells amazing & leaves my skin so smooth! Lucky enough to try all these products while attending an Aveda and I'm obsessed. It's not an overpowering scent but will keep your skin smelling great for a while!
Gabrielle O.
This is by far one of my favorite products out there! I go to cosmetology school that has partnered up with aveda and all their tools and products and I'm so happy to say I've tried just about every single one so far. They're lightweight, made with plants, and help our environment instead of destroying it. I promise you won't be disappointed if you try any of the aveda products, plus they smell sooooo good!
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
This moisturizer is excellent to use everywhere you need moisture or at least a swift kick in your mood. I purchased this at an Aveda concept salon specifically for my fingers and toes. It's gentle, the smell is relaxing yet gives me energy. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and anyone!