Aveda Beautifying Body Moisturizer uploaded by Sanyah w.Aveda Beautifying Body Moisturizer uploaded by Courtney J.Aveda Beautifying Body Moisturizer uploaded by joheiry v.

BY AVEDA

Moisturize and soften skin with a rich body creme that has a nourishing plant blend of certified organic shea butter and olive, soy and safflower oils.
Uplifting aroma with certified organic rosemary, lavender, bergamot and other pure flower and plant essences.

beautifying body moisturizer
Nourishing body moisturizer with uplifting aroma
• nourishes skin with all-day moisture
• certified organic shea butter and olive and safflower oils
• uplifting aroma with certified organic rosemary, lavender, bergamot and other pure flower and plant essences.

Usage:

Massage onto skin after shower or bath. Apply 2 drops of beautifying composition oil™ if desired for customized conditioning.

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Stearic Acid , Glyceryl Stearate , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Cetyl Alcohol , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil , Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Glycerin , Tocopherol , Caprylyl Glycol , Lauroyl Lysine , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Xanthan Gum , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Citral , Limonene , Geraniol , Potassium Sorbate <ILN39938>

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "There is nothing more naturally smelling and beautiful in texture than Aveda body products. This moisturiser is created to share the love with your skin. It's nourishing, but non-sticky and it smells like you have just recently bathed in the swimming pool filled with flowers and serenity" in 3 reviews
Emma J.
Annandale , VA
I originally got this as a sample and loved it so much i went back for the full size. I keep this at work and use it any time i wash my hands. It smells like you're at the spa and my hands literally feel like they've had a drink of water, it's so moisturizing and absorbs quickly. I absolutely recommend this! Aveda Beautifying Body Moisturizer
Emily F.
Blacksburg
I have very dry skin and this moisturizer really help with my cracked skin! It was a little oily but it did help my dry skin! It was very cheap and I would reccomend to a friend! I actually just bought another bottle for myself!
Ally K.
Livonia, MI
I have another brand that I use more frequently but couldn’t find it so I used this one! Soft on the skin but I broke out. Maybe my skin was used to the other kind and might depend on the person! But not awful overall!
Daleena D.
Duluth
I have really dry skin in the fall and winter time so this product I saw at my local Aveda salon and decided to purchase it! I loved the feeling of the moisturizer and would recommend it to anyone!
Tracy H.
Middleburg, FL
Worked pretty good. Didn't seem too heavy or light but still it didn't stand out to me. It was what I expected, but didn't wow me. I think I bought it at Ulta. I only bought it once since I wasn't too impressed. Not sure how it could improve, it just wasn't for me.
Chaunacie L.
brooklyn park
This product really captures the sexiness of ones skin , it destroys all the redness and eliminates any oily spots . The packaging I would have to say always about average I would say overall the product did its job and I would highly recommend someone else to use it .
Remi H.
Conway, AR
This stuff literally saved my skin. I was just recovering from an awful allergic reaction and I went to an Aveda salon and they used this stuff on me and my skin was so soft and felt better than normal! So I went and bought it and it has lasted forever!
Amanda A.
I love how this product deeply moisturize your skin. It feels awesome this is my second time using this product. I bought it at Nordstrom and it cost me around 30 dollars. The packing is very nice and smooth and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Marialli M.
This is a very good lotion, after you put it on your skin feels very soft. It did meet my expectations. It also smells very nice. I bought this product at an Aveda school and it's a little pricey but I would purchase it again.
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
I really like Avedas products normally… But I found this to be a bit lacking. For the price point it just didn't hold up to my expectations whatsoever. Would I buy it again probably not, though I did use the entire bottle.