BY AVEDA

Beautifying Body Moisturizer see more...

Tracy H.
Orange Park, FL
Worked pretty good. Didn't seem too heavy or light but still it didn't stand out to me. It was what I expected, but didn't wow me. I think I bought it at Ulta. I only bought it once since I wasn't too impressed. Not sure how it could improve, it just wasn't for me.
Chaunacie L.
brooklyn park
This product really captures the sexiness of ones skin , it destroys all the redness and eliminates any oily spots . The packaging I would have to say always about average I would say overall the product did its job and I would highly recommend someone else to use it .
Emily F.
Blacksburg
I have very dry skin and this moisturizer really help with my cracked skin! It was a little oily but it did help my dry skin! It was very cheap and I would reccomend to a friend! I actually just bought another bottle for myself!
Ally K.
Livonia, MI
I have another brand that I use more frequently but couldn’t find it so I used this one! Soft on the skin but I broke out. Maybe my skin was used to the other kind and might depend on the person! But not awful overall!
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
This is amazing! When I used this product it left my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. The smell of the product is also great it's not too overbearing it is also a great price as well! Definitely recommend this product!
Daleena D.
Duluth
I have really dry skin in the fall and winter time so this product I saw at my local Aveda salon and decided to purchase it! I loved the feeling of the moisturizer and would recommend it to anyone!
Amanda A.
I love how this product deeply moisturize your skin. It feels awesome this is my second time using this product. I bought it at Nordstrom and it cost me around 30 dollars. The packing is very nice and smooth and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others.
Marialli M.
This is a very good lotion, after you put it on your skin feels very soft. It did meet my expectations. It also smells very nice. I bought this product at an Aveda school and it's a little pricey but I would purchase it again.
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
I really like Avedas products normally… But I found this to be a bit lacking. For the price point it just didn't hold up to my expectations whatsoever. Would I buy it again probably not, though I did use the entire bottle.
Candace A.
Their face moisturizer with SPF 15 is my favorite, but I also think  the skin moisturizer, it isn't greasy. But I  need something that's thicker.