BY AVEDA

Pre-style treatment creates the perfect foundation for curly hair styles. Detangles, moisturizes and defines curls as it seals the cuticle, taming frizz all day.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure flower and plant essences

be curly™ style-prep™:

• Adds moisture and curl definition as it seals the cuticle, taming frizz all day. Detangles to reduce breakage from combing. Also makes styling curls easier and helps maintain them longer—while leaving hair soft. Boosts the effects of be curly™ curl enhancer.
  • Wheat protein and organic aloe blend expands when hair is wet and retracts when dry to define curl or wave
  • Organic baobab and babassu oil help seal, soften and moisturize hair
  • Maintains curly styles throughout the day

Water\aqua\eau , Vp/Va Copolymer , Glycerin , Propanediol , C14-22 Alcohols , Caprylyl Glycol , Decyl Glucoside , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Wheat Amino Acids , Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Hydrolyzed Brazil Nut Protein , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Phytosteryl Macadamiate , Hydroxypropyl Starch , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Glyceryl Stearate , Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Peg-100 Stearate , C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Polyquaternium-4 , Maltodextrin , Sodium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citral , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Eugenol , Limonene , Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Amazon
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
It works well, but not on it's own. I use it first then have to also use my mousse. It is great for after work "retouch". Come home wet my hair and then use the product. I live in Florida and with the humidity my hair becomes a fluffy fro. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because 1. The smell is horrible!! Smells like mosquito spray. I live in Florida, I know mosquito spray lol 2. I can't use it on it's own. Other than that it is a good product!
Erica E.
Bloomington
This product has the aveda smell that we all know and love. There are definitely cheaper products out there but this serum is lightweight so it doesn’t weigh down my curls. I get compliments on how good my hair smells whenever I use it. I’d definitely recommend this to a friend, it’s super easy to use which is awesome for my quick morning routine.
Rose L.
I used a sample of this. I don't think my hair is curly enough for this. I have wavy hair. So it didn't work for me. It leaves my hair feeling a bit weird and like I have product on it. My hair is a bit dry, so it didn't feel different after using still dry. Product smells great though. I think this might work better on curly hair not wavy and not as dry as my hair.
Lindsey W.
Saint Marys, GA
I love this product! You put it in you hair when it's damp or super dry and you are trying to add moisture! It really helps with frizz. If your looking for hold though this isn't the product for that. Makes your curls soft. Aveda is pretty expensive so I would only get products I know and love!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I think this is a decent product. I'm not the biggest fan of it on its own. My routine for the longest time was kinky curly leave in, this product raked through my hair, then the aveda curl controller mixed with a little oil scrunched in my hair. I really enjoyed doing that. But this product by itself is just 'meh'.
Maredith H.
Chicopee, MA
I just adore this Aveda Be Curly! At first I was hesitant to buy it because of the price...but a little really does go a long way. I use this product on damp hair and it is amazing! My hair stylist suggested this product because I get awful hot flashes. It makes my hair look amazing even after sweating. It's my go to styling product, and I let my hair air dry.
Mia S.
Venice, CA
My curls were sooooo bouncy after using this product!! And they weren't heavy or greasy. But the roots if my hair were a luttle dry,so i do have to use this after a leave-in conditioner.
Doneisha F.
I am in the beauty industry and I went natural about a year ago. What that means is the big chop. I have been wearing wigs, braids and weaves and my natural hair because I love variety. I use Aveda be curly to control my curls on those natural days. It prevents frizz and give moisture to my hair without being greasy or weighting it down.
Brittany F.
I used this for the last 8 months in place of a leave-in treatment for my curly hair routine. I then would combine the curl controller from the same Aveda line with a drugstore hair oil and a salon exclusive styling cream. I think this product and the curl controller made a big difference in my hair's appearance. I attempted to use the hair oil and styling cream by themselves and my hair didn't look nearly as good.
Heather D.
I got a sample at my salon the last time I went and I love this product. I don't purchase the shampoo and conditioner as it's a bit too expensive for my budget BUT this is perfect because I get the protection from this product and my hair smells AMAZING and just like their shampoo without having to purchase the actual product. Win, win
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does this need to be combined with another product?
Ótimo Produto super recomendo
Brooklyn H.
Hawesville
Good for oily hair? I have curly oily hair and damaged!
Marvista J.
Fresno, TX
I am an African American female, and I have been natural for four years. I now find that I have fine curly hair. Can I use this product on my fine hair without weighing down my curls. Can I use this everyday?