Aveda Be Curly™ Curl Controller uploaded by Evelin S.Aveda Be Curly™ Curl Controller uploaded by Olashade O.Aveda Be Curly™ Curl Controller uploaded by Missy B.

BY AVEDA

Lengthens even tight curls while controlling volume and combatting frizz. Certified organic babassu oil helps condition and loosen curls for a more controlled style as our corn-derived smoother helps minimize volume and frizz.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Methyl Gluceth-10 , Glycerin , Hydroxypropyl Starch , Caprylyl Glycol , Propanediol , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Dimethicone , Pullulan , Decyl Glucoside , Glyceryl Stearate , Hydroxyethylcellulose , PEG-100 Stearate , Isopropyl Alcohol , C14-22 Alcohols , C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside , Dimethiconol , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Polyquaternium-4 , Dicetyldimonium Chloride , Sodium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Citral , Geraniol , Linalool , Citronellol , Eugenol , Limonene , Phenoxyethanol <ILN42699>

Noni W.
San Antonio
This is an amazing product line! I love that they are all natural so that I don’t have to worry about my hair being all frizzy. The package is sooo pretty. I use this about 2 times a month when I do a mask on my hair. I strongly recommend this product to everyone who has curly hair!!!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I think this is a pretty decent product. I'm not the biggest fan of it on its own. My routine for the longest time was kinky curly leave in, raked the aveda curl prep through my hair, then the aveda curl controller mixed with a little oil scrunched in my hair. I really enjoyed doing that. But this product by itself is just 'meh'. Same with the other aveda curly hair products.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
So I have a love hate relationship with aveda, I LOVE the sent of it but it makes my hair so dry and frizzy so it's really not my favorite aveda product to use on my curly temperamental hair. I need more moisture
Brooke M.
Ann Arbor, MI
I LOVE all aveda products in general but this is great for curly hair. (I have straight but my mom uses this and she's obsessed) I love the smell of it and it helps keep her frizz at ease.
Sabrina P.
I've been using this product for about two weeks now. It has been great on my curls and have definitely improved the hydration and texture of them.

I definitely recommended this product along with they curl enhancer.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
My stylist talked me into this product when I had my hair cut in the Spring and I'm so glad I caved and purchased it. I use it when wet to give instant body to my hair - I can do just about anything with it after I've given my head a decent spray. The product smells great, doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or still, gives it enough body and grip to braid, twist, pin or just put up! The next day (provided I don't shower and rinse it out), my hair looks a little greasy, but I'm still able to style it however I want to. I love this product - absolute perfection!
Brittany F.
For the last 8 months I used this after the style-prep from the same line. I would combine the curl controller with a drugstore hair oil and a salon exclusive styling cream. The style prep and the curl controller were an integral part of keeping my hair manageable. I did find that a suitable replacement for the curl controller in my routine was the coconut & hibiscus curl enhancing smoothie from SheaMoisture. Although this product is expensive, I think that it is worth it when used correctly but the SheaMoisture alternative is a great alternative for my cocktail usage.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
This product is amazing!! I have really curly hair before I had my kids and when I was in hair school I raved about this product!! To me you get the best results when you use the product with a diffuser! I think when you use it this way, you get the most beautiful curls!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
My hair is nothing but fluff and fuzz on its own, but this amazing product from Aveda turns my frizz into dream curls! I can't explain how wonderful it is to find something that works on my hair without it being stiff, and crunchy!
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
An absolute fabulous product for curly hair ! Keeps the frizz at bay and also forms the curls beautifully and soft . No crunchy curls with this Aveda product . The best of the best !!
Ashley C.
Memphis, TN
Does this work for thick curly hair
c v.
Is this like a gel or a butter? My hair can't handle products that are to heavy.
Cary F.
I need a product for curls that doesn't leave me crunchy yet soft and not frizzy...I know that's asking a lot out of a product but Aveda is such a great line...does this product do all that?
Ericka C.
Atlanta, GA
Will this product help if I have wavy hair to maybe make it more curly, or do I need curly hair to start with?
Angela B.
Fort Worth, TX
I have thick curly and coarse hair. Does this work well for that?