BY AVEDA

Condition your waves or curls—and define them with a wheat protein and organic aloe blend that expands when hair is wet and retracts when hair is dry—taming frizz and increasing shine.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure flower and plant essences

be curly™ conditioner:

Condition your waves or curls—and define them while taming frizz and increasing shine.
• Use with be curly™ shampoo
• Wheat protein and organic aloe blend expands when hair is wet and retracts when dry to define curl or wave
• A refreshing citrus pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure flower and plant essences

Save money and save plastic when you buy a litre.
• Litres cost 20% less per ounce*
• Litres use up to 28% less plastic

Aqueous (Water\aqua\eau) Extract\extrait Aqueux:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Glycerin , Stearyl Alcohol , Castor Isostearate Succinate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate , Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Biosaccharide Gum - 1 , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate , Tapioca Starch , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Tocopherol , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Alcohol Denat. , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Gluconate , Fragrance (Parfum) , Limonene ,Geraniol , Linalool , Citral , Eugenol , Citronellol , Sodium Benzoate , Phenoxyethanol

• How long does this last, and how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I've been using this product for about 6 months now . It makes my...1 Answers
Chloe S.
Iowa City, IA
I have used the Be Curly line for a really long time, and absolutely love it. It is a little pricey, but I buy the giant bottles, which are most cost efficient in the long run, and is totally worth it! It helps give my curls life and volume, and never leaves my hair feeling dry or frizzy! I would highly recommend to any of my fellow curly girls out there!
Severina H.
Tulare, CA
I have never fell in love with a hair care product more then aveda. It’s super good for the environment also! It gives back to those in need and all types of amazing things. I’m beyond satisfied with them.
Kya W.
Louisville, KY
I love this conditioner. It helps hydrate my curls and keep them from getting frizzy. It’s pricey but really does work. I alternate this conditioner and the dry remedy conditioner. Both of them smell great as well.
Lakin R.
Amarillo , TX
I LOVE ALL AVEDA PRODUCTS, BUT THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. I HAVE NATURAL SUPER CURLY HAIR. MY HAIR IS COLOR TREATED AND VERY DRY. I NOTICE A HUGE DIFFERENCE WHEN I USE THIS BE CURLY CONDITION (AND THE OTHER PRODUCTS IN THE LINE) IT ALL SMELLS FABULOUS, AND IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY!
Haritha A.
I was recommended this by a stylist at a hair salon for my curly hair. I was pleasantly surprised by this conditioner, as it felt smooth and moisturizing. My hair felt soft, etc. after. It definitely helped! But my frizz is not completely gone. This does make for a sensitive wash.
Kendra W.
Kingston, OK
I have used this on my daughter's naturally curly hair and it works GREAT! She's only 7 so I'm not sure if her scalp is dry or oily - it's just natural! It smells amazing - earthy like all Aveda products. It's made of all natural ingredients so I feel good putting it in her hair! It makes her beautiful curls bouncy and not frizzy. I love it!
Jenna B.
Redding, CA
I've used the conditioner, shampoo and pre-wash in this line. The smell is incredible and a little goes a long way. I like the feel of my hair after and it definitely smooths out all the kinks and curls so that I can have nice smooth waves.
Geeta I.
This conditioner smells incredible, like sweet herbs, and works fantastic for curly and styled hair. It leaves curls moisturized without being weighed down or oily. It also works very well when blow drying or staying curly hair, since it adds shine and smoothness without the weight. Highly recommend!
eiman h.
I've use this before it came in one of their containers of three different products and after I wash my hair I put it in my hair it smells good I usually come here through before putting it in and it Chyna just does kind of what hairspray does it just sits in your hair although it hairspray has a different effect it's not gel but it Chyna just put something in your hair I kind a like my hair to beNice and shiny and smell good and soft but I don't really like thickening it up with the cream and that's kind of what those creams do they thicken it up
Jessica H.
Gastonia, NC
I`ve used this product for about a few years and i love it! if you have curly hair i would recommend it. It will make Ur hair a lot stronger and also it vegan and organic!
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How long does this last, and how well does it work?
I've been using this product for about 6 months now . It makes my curls more pronounced and makes my hair soft. My only complaint would be that I personally don't like the smell.