BY AVEDA

Condition and remove build-up from your curls while cleansing your scalp with our sulfate-free formula that moisturizes hair for up to 3 days with certified organic babassu oil. Fight frizz and improve the look of curls with every use.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure flower and plant essences

be curly™ co-wash:

Sulfate-free, low-lather conditioning wash with certified organic babassu oil.
• Gently cleanses your scalp
• Moisturizes curls for up to 3 days
• Reduces frizz, leaving curls soft and defined

Water\aqua\eau , Cetearyl Alcohol , Coco-betaine , Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate , Behentrimonium Chloride , Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil , Tapioca Starch , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Polyquaternium-10 , Maltodextrin , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Eugenol , Geraniol , Citronellol , Citral , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol

Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
Keep in mind that this co-wash is meant to help build natural oils in your hair so that you don’t have to use chemicals and washing as much. So you will get some oil build up in your scalp. I use a de-gunk shampoo once a week so it’s pretty irrelevant for me now. But I must say, if you have curly hair and you want healthy, luminous, non-frizzy curls: this is the best shampoo for you! One bottle is like $20 but I only have to buy like two bottles a year. Also, the co-wash treats your hair so you don’t have to wash it as often, and I only wash my hair once or twice a week now! I love it. Best looking curls I’ve ever had.
Margaret W.
This is the only co-wash that I have used. It does a great job cleaning my hair without making it feel dry or brittle. It definitely keeps my hair from looking oily. I typically use shampoo once or twice a week, without a co-wash. I like that this co-wash enables me to shampoo less often.

It has a nice, light, fresh scent.
Michelle R.
I have curly hair that I have been trying to tame for ages. This co-wash smells wonderful and cleanses my hair while retaining the moisture. It keeps my hair soft and much less frizz than before I started using it.
katelyn h.
I use only aveda hair products and they are hands down the best. Although they are pricy, they keep my hair looking healthy and I never have to style it. The co-wash is so nice when you want to switch from regular shampoo.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
I received this a few months ago in a huge box full of goodies that I won a few months back from a really cool YouTuber. I have used a good amount of it since then. I wouldn't use this as a stand alone product, although co-wash conditioners are ideally supposed to be a stand alone product in natural hair care world. I always find myself using my products are my shower when I use this. However, I used it tonight and the only thing I used after it was a conditioner and a leave in spray. I think it leaves my curls pretty hydrated and clean, so I definitely plan on purchasing this once I ran out. I was actually in the MSP airport the other week with a friend and we went into the Aveda store, and I did talk her into buying this and other Be Curly products for herself, and she's in love she says. I recommend this product! I just would pay attention to your hair type and needs with it before making it a stand alone. If it works as a stand alone for others, that's awesome. But I have thick curls, and they need allll the hydration.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Don't be mislead, people, Co Wash isn't JUST for curly hair! We use this on ALL our color clients as second shampoos or as a conditioner at the salon. Since it's cowash, it's cleansing yet also conditioning, which is why it's great for people with curly/coily/wavy hair. You can just use this in the shower, or pair it with a shampoo. Since it's gentle, it doesn't lather much. Adding water will create a nice lather when cleaning your hair!
Hannah G.
Des Moines, IA
My hair is a thick, wavy/curly combination. I LOVE to use this in between my regular washes and following up with an application of Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancing Lotion on days when I feel like defining that natural volume and curl. It also helps fight against those humid days! 👊
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I received a sample from my beauty salon for this product. I really actually enjoy it. I've heard complaints that it can be too drying, which I can see. I like to use it when I have build up that my super moisturizing co-washes don't help. Not sure if I'll purchase full size though.
Severina H.
Tulare, CA
This shampoo is amazing!!!! It really makes my hair feel super light and fluffy. After using it my hair is never tangled and my curls are always on point.
Rita M.
My hair in naturally wavy, I really wanted a more intense curl in my hair. After using this shampoo I almost immediately saw results that I loved.