Aveda

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
After using Be Curly Advanced™ Co-Wash for several weeks, I've noticed a significant improvement in the overall health and appearance of my curls. They look more defined, bouncy, and vibrant than ever before. Plus, the co-wash helps to reduce frizz and promote shine. It also has a nice texture and a gentle scent of lemon peel. I am completely satisfied with this product and recommend it.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
My hair is healthy and the 2 concern for it just a frizz control and dry with little heat damage, so i am looking for the shampoo that fit my hair need. After the first use, i feel a soft and shine of my hair, but it’s not a frizz control shampoo. I also don’t like the smell it leave.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
My 2c/3a curls are loving this Be Curly Advanced Co-Wash from Aveda! It is really gentle on my hair and leaves it feeling fresh and clean without being totally stripped of moisture or weighed down. It smells very citrusy–it’s a nice bright, energizing scent with herbaceous notes. I have found that since using this, my hair is more manageable and soft. Plus, the ingredients are all Curly Girl approved, which is important to me. Gifted by Aveda.