BY AVEDA

Adds moisture and curl definition as it seals the cuticle, taming frizz all day. Detangles to reduce breakage from combing. Also makes styling curls easier and helps maintain them longer - while leaving hair soft, not "crunchy." Boosts the effects of be curly curl enhancer. Wheat protein and organic aloe blend expands when hair is wet and retracts when dry to intensify curl or wave - and control frizz all day long Organic baobab and babassu oil and macadamia nut help seal, soften and moisturize hair Guar bean and plant-derived cellulose help maintain curly styles throughout the day Certified organic lime, lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure plant and flower essences create a light, refreshing aroma 100ml Active Ingredients: Aloe: Possessed of strong soothing properties, this desert succulent is a source of moisture. Wheat Protein: Wheat protein is used to help protect hair from heat damage due to styling with blow dryers, irons, curling rods and other hot styling tools. The wheat protein blend expands when hair is wet and retracts when hair is dry to enhance curl and wave. Aveda's "Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences" calls for ingredients of the highest integrity. Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. see more...

Buy on Aveda
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I think this is a decent product. I'm not the biggest fan of it on its own. My routine for the longest time was kinky curly leave in, this product raked through my hair, then the aveda curl controller mixed with a little oil scrunched in my hair. I really enjoyed doing that. But this product by itself is just 'meh'.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Saint Marys, GA
I love this product! You put it in you hair when it's damp or super dry and you are trying to add moisture! It really helps with frizz. If your looking for hold though this isn't the product for that. Makes your curls soft. Aveda is pretty expensive so I would only get products I know and love!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Use daily to help keep my hair soft and frizz free. Makes my curls look and smell great!!!
Jane C.
Jane C.
Montreal , QC
Aveda is a very good brand but pricey. This haircare smells nice, just put it in your damp hair and style. Its really moisture my hair and define my curls. Its sad that the full bottle is over price for me.