BY AVEDA

Intensifies curl, combats frizz and boosts shine on curly or wavy hair. Wheat protein and organic aloe infused styling creme expands when hair is wet and retracts when hair is dry to intensify your curl or wave.

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure flower and plant essences.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Phenyl Trimethicone , Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract , Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Behentrimonium Chloride , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Panthenol , Quaternium-95 , Polyquaternium-11 , Glycerin , Tocopherol , Propanediol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Geraniol , Linalool , Amyl Cinnamal , Citronellol , Limonene , Maltodextrin , Phenoxyethanol <ILN38302>

• "I just used it this morning for the first time and it's great!" in 1 review
  • "i baught it and loved the results gave me a light weight bounce to my curls " in 1 review
  • "lovely smell, phenomenal ingredients, and nourishing to my naturally curly locks" in 1 review
Amber S.
Spring, TX
Probably one of the best kept secrets in the hair product world. I do not have curly hair, but it is wavy and already does have quite a bit of body. However, I find that this would work for ALL hair types, truly. Because it does not dry like a mousse in the sense that it does not become crunchy or stiff in any way. It makes the hair soft and bouncy. It doesn't make my hair oily which is amazing because I already tend to get an oily scalp. If you put a quarter size amount of this product in wet/damp hair and dry with a diffuser or air dry, it's amazing!!! I have been using this for about 8 years and I love it.
Danielle R.
Milwaukee
I have curly wavy hair and hunt for products that give me definition. When I started using this product, that's exactly what I got! I run this through my hair after the shower before my gel and it works wonders! It truly enhances my curls! Less frizz and more definition for sure.
Savannah F.
Maryville, IL
Love love love this stuff! I love that it's very natural and no harsh chemicals to destroy my hair. I have been using aveda products for the past two years; my friend works at an aveda salon and got me hooked! Be curly is literally the only product I use on my hair to get the beautiful waves I want. It doesn't make my hair crunchy, like other products I have tried in the past. Aveda never disappoints
Alex M.
Sacramento
After years of fighting with my naturally curly hair, I’ve finally turned in my flat iron and decided to start working with my hair. This cream is awesome! My hair tends to get frizzy but this product keeps it tamed as well as defines the curls that are trying to come back. It doesn’t leave any weird residue or buildup on my hair which is also a plus and it smells fresh and clean!
Kadeeja J.
Charlotte, NC
Aveda products are pretty pricey, so if your going to get one it has to work very well. This product is kind of unnecessary to my curly hair routine. I didn’t feel like it did much or added anything to my curls. It just felt like it weighed my curls down.
Alicia M.
Fairfield, CA
I LOVE this product! I use it anytime I plan on wearing my hair natural after a shower and combing out the tangles 😃 love the smell and that it doesn't leave white flakey residue on my hair after drying.
Sophie G.
First of all, this smells absolutely AMAZING!! I love the way that it makes my hair look and feel. It creates soft curls that look casual and timeless! Kind of expensive but I definitely think it is worth it
Haley C.
Oakwood, GA
I love this product! My hair isn’t crazy curly but this product gives my hair extra curl but doesn’t leave them frizzy! It gives my hair a finish that is actually natural and the curls look good!
Kimmy E.
Webberville, MI
I have mid back length hair with quite a bit of wave to it, so I towel dry it and smooth this in to the waves and let it air dry. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but my hair is still unruly and incredibly frizzy after using this. It makes it to where I'd almost rather leave my hair with no product in it at all.
Smells great and isn't heavy, so I can't give it a horrible review. Hoping it's a user error..
Alisa R.
I mean this stuff is amazing. It's easy to get carried away using a lot of product if you have a lot of hair like me and our curls tend to be dry and drink up product so this stuff can get pricey to keep stocked. I find that if I mix a little of this with a conditioner and scrunch it in and let it air dry, it tends to be just as effective and I save on product this way. This product leaves your curls bouncy, naturally defined, and hydrated. I love this product. I'm Caucasian with tight wavy hair and a lot of it. My strands aren't exceptionally thick but there's a ton of it. Hope that helps.
Veronica M.
Morehead , KY
Is it light weight? I'm looking for something new to try on my curls that's not crunchy like a mouse but I want defined curls without the frizzy look
claribel b.
Does it work on all hair type?
Desiree L.
Does it actually enhance curls? I have wavy/curly hair and I'm looking for something to bring out more of my natural curl.
Alis V.
Does it volumize curls?
Wanda B.
Trenton, NJ
My 13 yr old has curly hair she keeps it up usually. She wants to wear it down but we haven't been able to find something that leaves her hair in a wet look. Everything we have tried dries up and her hair gets huge.

Walmart