Aveda Balancing Infusion For Dry Skin

Balancing Infusion for Dry Skin is mostly meadow foam seed oil and fragrance, along with tiny amounts of vitamins and other plant oils. The fragrance can be a problem for all skin types; you’re better off moisturizing with plain olive or jojoba oil than this chancy product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveda Balancing Infusion For Dry Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I liked this product because I have dry sensitive skin and a lot of products will burn when I put them on my face. I liked the bottle color and all that. I do think it was expensive for my liking. Buy the product was good so I think it was worth it. I would buy again in reviews
Hollywood, FL
A little goes a long way! I love that you can mix it into other masks and moisturizers the only complaint is the scent can be a bit strong for me. I am sensitive to some fragrances, smells lovely and is manageable once you use a drop. Definitely recommend and lasts forever!
Lexington, KY
I have combination-to-dry skin. In the wintertime, my skin gets even drier, and this is the only face oil that has helped add nutrients and moisture without leaving an oily residue.
Covington, LA
I have normal/combination skin. I use this product in the winter when I find my skin to be a tad drier than normal. Mix a few drops with my moisturizer and my skin feels so much better.
Englewood
Love this! My esthetician suggested this for my dry skin in winter and I use it every winter. Great smell and not too oily it falls off my face.
Works okay. It smells very strange and the smell is very strong. Okay packaging. Didn’t make my expectations and is very pricey
Shakopee
This product is amazing!!!  You don't need a lot for it to work so it lasts you a good amount of time.  A lot of times I will mix one or two drop in with my foundation to make it stretch longer.  Another way I use it is in a foundation!  It helps give a dewy look to the skin and it hydrates your skin all at the same time!  It's a little on the pricey side, but for how little you have to use, you get your money's worth!
Cullman, AL
This stuff works but I’m not that into the smell. Aveda uses earthy smells and that just isn’t something I’m into.
Roswell, GA
During the winter time when my face is dry and cracking, I love putting this oil on my face. It is very gentle and not harsh at all and it is worth it for the price. I was not disappointed at all and I felt like my skin really felt moisturize after usage.
Fort Benning, GA
GREAT PRODUCT FOR DRY SKIN! If you have dry skin but love your current moisturizer this is great add on! I have was introduced to this product over 5 years ago and have been a repeat user. The nice thing is this will last you for a long long time! The smell is great and what you would expect of Aveda and safe on sensitive skin. Also it is very smooth under your make up.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is the best company out there I love all their products are used to work at a store and I love seeing and smelling everything that came in !!!quality

Looking for your answer?