Aveda Aveda Men Pure-Formance™ Shampoo

High-performance shampoo works together with pure-formance™ conditioner to refresh and revive scalp while cleansing, conditioning and moisturizing hair.

Com certeza o melhor
What is the scent like?
Where do you buy this at?
Start your review of Aveda Aveda Men Pure-Formance™ Shampoo!
Jonathon S.
Brooklyn, NY
Aveda Aveda Men Pure-Formance™ Shampoo uploaded by Jonathon S.
I found Aveda Pur-Formance from my hair salon and knew I had to have it. It is vegan and cruelty free and the only product that truly leaves my scalp feeling clean with a slight tingling sensation. I love the scent and is the perfect duo with Aveda grooming clay
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
I have many different product by this brand and this is the exfoliator cleans your scalp from residue buildup and dry skin if you have scalp problems like I did and scabs because of the dry weather try this one it's well worth the money
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
My husband really likes this shampoo! He said that it smells great, and gives his hair a better overall appearance. It creates a great lather and his hair always looks so clean and healthy after using it!
David E.
Milford, MI
Excellent all natural shampoo that does a great job of cleaning my hair. The package fits upside down in the shower easily to allow all of the product to get out of the bottle so that there is no waste. The scent is not strong but pleasant. I would buy this again!
Erika L.
Cleveland, OH
I bought this for my boyfriend last year and he won't use anything else now. It smells so good and he swears his hair is thicker and it's super soft.
Chad V.
High Prairie, Alberta
Great shampoo! I have really thick hair and I find this shampoo helps make my hair look and feel clean. Great scent as well!
jackson F.
This is a great shampoo for people who have a little scalp issues since it has mint in it. This is a lightweight formula that can be used everyday. It will strip off color if you have color on your hair though. It lasts a very long time and even though it says men’s it can be used for everyone. It’s has a mint smell to it
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
This product is amazing for any man or woman with a dry scalp! The beads scrub the scalp and help loosen up any dry scalp flakes in the hair. Because it is AVEDA it obviously smells amazing too!
Maddie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this shampoo that my boyfriend uses, and he loves it even more! He has an oily scalp and i have a dry scalp. I love it for both of us!(yes, I use it too!) its long lasting, i've had it for a couple months and still use it!
Brandi D.
Delta, OH
I'm a hairstylist and we use all Aveda products. I can't tell you how many men come back because they love the Aveda aroma and how this cleanses their hair. Women even like this shampoo so it's great if you share a shower with your husband.