BY AVEDA

Lightweight, certified organic formula with sunflower, safflower and evening primrose oils nourishes and conditions sensitive skin. Use after bath or shower, as a bath additive, massage oil or a conditioning scalp treatment.

aroma-neutral

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil , Tocopherol , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil <ILN39094>

Aveda All-sensitive™ Body Formula
  • "This product is a wonderful multipurpose product! If you have sensitive dry skin you can add a few drops to your bath or any lotions, if a dry scalp is an issue you can massage it into your scalp for extra moisture. You can also use it as a cuticle oil or massage oil. Another tip I learned when I worked in an Aveda salon since it's the sensitive compostion you can add a few drops to your child's lotion and it will help with their extremely dry skin. " in 11 reviews
Nicole S.
W Springfield, MA
I love love love this product 😍 especially the shampure oil because it almost smells like baby oil. At the spa that I work at they guests are always raving about how good this oil is for the face! I would highly recommend this
Taylor F.
Corydon, IN
Glenda M.
Glendale, WI
Aveda composition oils are a gift from God. They are light super quick absorbing and the all sensitive is aroma free so I can use it as a makeup remover when a nice pre-washed add moisture before I go to bed at night. I use it on myself and is gentle enough to use on my five year old as well
Adriana C.
Gwinnett
What's not to like? The bottle is cute (and you can reuse it, if you're that type of gal) and the smell is what I'm sure Heaven smells like. It's very easy to apply and it last all night. I use it with other lotions, and it seems to work well, because I'm not allergic to it.
Abigail P.
Dallas, GA
This not only mostiruizes you skin but also maintains your flawless skin. The price is reasonable for the product your getting I bought this product at Sephora and have not been disappointed. The only thing I would change is that bottle be bigger with more product because it’s just that great ! I use it constantly !
Mattie J.
Malad City, ID
I love the way aveda products smell! This was a wonderful product that my skin seemed to drink up. A little goes a long way so don’t use much to get the job done. It was a gift from a friend so I’m not sure on the price but I would gladly purchase for myself again!
Elain G.
Thornton, CO
I use this product for everything. For removing makeup for moisturizer for my skin full body to adding to homemade lip and body scrubs. This is the ultimate oil for anyone that has sensitive skin or just anyone that needs an extra moisturize boost.
Casey S.
I love Aveda. Their products are always simple, refreshing, and consistent in quality. The prices might vary towards the higher end, but it's worth every penny. I've used many of their products over the years and I have never been disappointed.
Christina M.
Kalispell
This was definitely one of my all time favorite BB oil for my body. I didn't feel all greesy like I usually do with oil my skin was very hydrated and supple. Loved it I recommend this product for anyone who loves body oil.
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Perfect for dry sensitive skin and truest cleanses and softens and is somewhat pricey but worth it first time using but exceeded my expectations l. Bought it at the aveda store and will be buying again soon!