BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveda
'all-sensitive' Moisturizer

Aveda 'all-sensitive' Moisturizer

Gentle, aroma-free moisturizer formulated for sensitive skin. Hydrates and conditions with soothing oat extract and organic aloe. How to use: Massage lightly onto face and throat avoiding eyes. Use AM and PM. Brand: Aveda. Style Name: Aveda 'all-sensitive' Moisturizer. Style Number: 631853.

Tiene consecuencias negativas?
Is this worth the money for someone with dry, sensitive skin?
Start your review of Aveda 'all-sensitive' Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Christie E.
Oviedo, FL
It took me a really long time to find a moisturizer that did it's job without being too greasy but this one is it. Whenever I put it on I feel like my skin drinks it up and is grateful to receive the nourishment this moisturizer provides. My skin feels and looks amazing and it has a very pleasing but mild scent. It is a very light moisturizer so I don't worry about breaking out too!
Melissa B.
Plantation, FL
I have very sensitive skin and fell in love with this product! I received it at first at a hotel for free. #AWESOMENESS
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
This is a nice daily moisturizer. It’s light but very moisturizing. It’s great under makeup and doesn’t make my face oily.
Taylor M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received a sample sized bottle of this at a hotel I was staying at, so I decided to try it. I do not have sensitive skin, however it did not cause any breakouts or irritation on my face. It's a very loose consistency and a bit watery, but it moisturizes my face very well!! I heard that this product is being discontinued though. I love this product, but it's price would of probably kept me from buying the full size product anyway.
Leela I.
I love this product. Actually I love all Aveda products that I tried thus far. It's too bad they're going to be discontinuing this product. This is their gentle scent facial conditioner out extract and organic aloe. It's best for sensitive skin.
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
This moisturizer is just okay. I don't notice any significant or noticeable different in my skin while using it. It does not contain SPF, so I have to use something with SPF for during the day, and it's not what I'm looking for in a night cream either. It's very lightweight and liquidy in consistency. I used it on my face for quite a while and then switched to my legs and arms to finish it off!! I will not repurchase as there are other things I like better!
Stephanie W.
Odebolt, IA
1,354 reviews
These are a life saver! They are very effective at soothing a very fussy baby! Works great! No improvements needed a great solution!First time user will come back and buy again! Would recommend!
Shiela N.
This is a great moisturizer but I prefer the Aveda Morning Cream that I use daily after washing my face.
Taylor K.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this every day after all my skin care, I have really sensitive skin so this one is perfect. Sometimes I will mix oils/serums into it since there’s no fragrance in it. It has a very light consistency
Sarah S.
Works good as a lightweight moisturizer for my sensitive skin, not “greasy” feeling. Might be too lightweight for someone with dryer skin. No irritating ingredients