BY AVEDA

A facial toner that helps balance and hydrate sensitive skin. Leaves skin soft, refreshed and hydrated. Reduces surface irritation, and evens out redness in the skin. Hypoallergenic, and alcoholfree.

Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
Refreshing- heaven on your skin! I most it on after cleansing at night and give a quick spritz in the morning when I wake up. It feels good on my sensitive skin. A little overpriced for how small it is.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
I have used Aveda products for years. Normally it's hair products but I do like their skin care line. I purchase all of my products at an Aveda salon or on the internet. The environmental impact is uplifting. I love the way they recycle.
Alyssa P.
Pine city , MN
The smell of this is amazing & I have super sensitive skin so I was ecstatic to find a toner that worked for me. :) its a little pricey but I’d buy it again. So gentle on my skin. Just wish it was more affordable
jesus S.
Weslaco
Very light on the face and smooth to the touch! Leaves the skin very moisturized all day! A bit pricey for the amount but absolutely worth it.
💝Ñäômí H.
Levittown
My mom likes this product but i dont know i never tried this product buts she says she likes it alot so i am planning on trying it eventually
Hannah D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product to put in your purse for every day use. Very refreshing. I am a first time user. But will absolutely be using again.
Lakin P.
Louisville, KY
This toner is great to keep in the bathroom for everyday use! It is so nice and refreshing. I purchased it from my local mall.
Dawn P.
Scottsdale
Love this brand for skincare and makeup💅 The quality is like no other and my skin looks and feels better!
Tia B.
charlotte
Perfect for acne pron skin. Helped my skin to not breakout during my facial. Reduced redness
Holly T.
belfast
The product is good, but for someone like myself who has incredibly sensitive skin, it was incredibly harsh and draining, in my opinion it isn’t worth the money, the packaging felt flimsy also, I wouldn’t buy again.