BY AVEDA

Aveda All-Sensitive Cleanser is an aroma-free gentle cleanser for sensitive skin. see more...

Taylor D.
Newton, NC
The Aveda All-Sensitive Cleanser is FABULOUS for sensitive skin like mine. I have tried so many cleansing products that have sorely disappointed me. I will buy this again and again. It is also a great moisturizing agent for dry skin.
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
I am an Aveda snob. You can not go wrong with Aveda products. I have yet to find an aveda product that I do not like, and this cleanser is at the top of the list of my favorites. It is very light, has a wonderful scent, and does not leave skin feeling wiht any residue.
C A.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my favorite cleanser to use. It is great for dry and oily skin. The packaging is very appealing and the quality is good. It met my expectations and beyond. I will continue to use it and recommend it!
Yissel M.
Great price for the amount of product you receive. Nice package & works wonders for the skin. Definitely get your hands on it. Not too expensive. Good for a budget. Met my expectations!! Definitely would buy it again
Chloe H.
Marietta
If you have sensitive skin like I do this one works pretty well! A little on the pricy side and do not rly like the smell but a gentle eye cream. I don’t know if I will but it again but have had it for about 2 years.
Kenzie B.
Belle Plaine, MN
I enjoyed this cleanser because it was gentle on my skin but took off all my makeup! I have sensitive skin and a lot of facial cleansers are harsh on my skin.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
It’s a good buy but it’s only available in their store or online so it’s a little hard for me to replenish it. I tried it but haven’t been back to rebuy. It was extremely light weight and perfect for the naturalist. I perder a more luxurious and creamy texture for my skin but it’s a preference.
Nicole G.
Venice
I loved this product! It always makes me feel great and I never regret purchasing it :) Personally, I would recommend this to anyone and it always goes beyond my expectations. If you're considering it.. don't just buy it!
Kelsey C.
Chardon, OH
I love this stuff! It makes my skin very smooth, and I will continue to buy this product, as I've only bought it once. It is very gentle, so you don't have to worry about breaking out. I bought it at Walmart, and I would definitely buy it again in the future.