Aveda Air Control™ Light Hold Hair Spray
Our light hold hair spray offers flexible, lasting hold—for all hair types—and has a net-zero impact* on the Earth's climate.
*Aveda funds renewable wind energy to offset the CO2 associated with the manufacturing, transportation and use of control force™ to help ensure it has a net-zero impact on the Earth's climate. The majority of our offsets fund future wind energy over time
Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences
air control™ light hold hair spray:
- Our light hold hair spray offers flexible, lasting hold—for all hair types—and has a net-zero impact* on the Earth's climate.
- derived from pine resin technology for lightweight, workable hold
- sprays on dry
- eliminates static
Hydrofluorocarbon 152a , Alcohol Denat. , Va/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer , Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Oryzanol , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Water\aqua\eau , Maltodextrin , Aminomethyl Propanol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Amyl Cinnamal , Coumarin , Geraniolsee more...
Top Questions See all 73 Q&A
- "My hair is very thick and unmanageable, so this works wonders for me." in 1 review
- "Best hairspray I have ever used in my hair." in 1 review
- "I have very fine hair, so the fact that this gives me volume is nice, too!" in 1 review
- "It gives enough hold without weighing my hair down or making it look gross." in 1 review
It almost doubles as a dry shampoo. If you need to get some oil out of that hair, spray a light coat let it dry, brush it out. That was my old trick before dry shampoos were a thing.
Also, light weight brush-able volume! Just saying
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos