Aveda Air Control™ Light Hold Hair Spray

*Aveda funds renewable wind energy to offset the CO2 associated with the manufacturing, transportation and use of control force™ to help ensure it has a net-zero impact on the Earth's climate. The majority of our offsets fund future wind energy over time

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences

air control™ light hold hair spray:

• Our light hold hair spray offers flexible, lasting hold—for all hair types—and has a net-zero impact* on the Earth's climate.
  • derived from pine resin technology for lightweight, workable hold
  • sprays on dry
  • eliminates static

Hydrofluorocarbon 152a , Alcohol Denat. , Va/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer , Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Oryzanol , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Water\aqua\eau , Maltodextrin , Aminomethyl Propanol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Amyl Cinnamal , Coumarin , Geraniol

I love this product has anyone tried it ?
Sleep with a silk pillowcase? Or, hair net? Aveda Air Control™ Light Hold Hair Spray. I use this before wrapping my hair at night
Start your review of Aveda Air Control™ Light Hold Hair Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My hair is very thick and unmanageable, so this works wonders for me.” in reviews
“I have very fine hair, so the fact that this gives me volume is nice, too!” in reviews
“Best hairspray I have ever used in my hair.” in reviews
“It gives enough hold without weighing my hair down or making it look gross.” in reviews
Lorain, OH
I love air control, from the scent to the flexible hold! Aveda products are amazing and this is no exception. I have dark thick hair and this gives me just enough hold without making my hair crunchy! Working for aveda has introduced me to some of the greatest products!
Slidell, LA
This is the best product that Aveda makes, and the best styling/hold product on the market. I have used this all over the world and it never fails me. My home climate is a hot, humid, heavy climate that is very unkind to all hair types. I use this as a styling product when I am curling my stick straight asian hair, just a light all over spray and brush it through. When I finish styling, I give it another light all over spray to set it. If I know I'm going to be outside in the humidity for a long time, I will lightly spritz each section and brush it through before using my hot tool to add extra super staying power. If I need to refresh my hairstyle, a quick spritz of this revives it. It adds body, has incredibly flexible hold, never sticky, and acts as a perfume for the hair. The fact that its environmentally friendly just adds to its pluses. Comes in a large and travel size and one can lasts a long time, so its a phenomenal value. I can style my hair and ride it out for an easy 3-4 days (I put my hair in a bun at night, shake it out in the morning for amazing volume). People stop me frequently to compliment my hair, but always remark on how good my hair smells. One negative: the nozzle sometimes gets stopped up and you have to a. rinse it under hot water b. remove the sticky dried up spray clogging the nozzle, or c. take it back to the salon and they will exchange it for a new bottle (so this becomes a positive experience!).
Tallahassee , FL
This is my favorite hairspray! I love the way it smells! I swear I’ve sprayed it lightly over my hair just to make my hair smell nice sometimes! And every time I use this I ALWAYS have someone walk up to me and compliment on how good I smell. I’ve even had people ask me what perfume I’m wearing and I just laugh and said it’s my hairspray! It’s not too heavy at all and yet still keeps my hair in place throughout the day. I also like the fact that because it’s light you can add more hairspray to layer on for a firmer, longer hold, such as if you’re going to be in a wedding or a bigger event where you hair must be on point throughout the night! But if you’re looking for an even stronger hold I’d recommend using the Aveda Firm hold hair spray. They’re basically the same, except this is more of a daily hair spray and the other is more of a special events/night our heavier spray. Both are great! But I highly recommend this as a more everyday hair spray, because it’s light, smells amazing and won’t dry your hair out (as long as you don’t overdo it on the amount you spray. Like any hairspray, a little bit goes a long way. Too much will cause you hair to become stiff and brittle).
San Antonio
This is the best hairspray I have ever used. Well- worth the high price point in my opinion. Please do keep in mind it is meant to be a light hold spray, so I wouldn't necessarily trust it to hold a wedding updo in place. It leaves your hair feeling soft while also keeping in place and taming fly-aways. My husband cannot get enough of the pleasant botanical scent too.
Warren, MI
This is my all time favorite texturizing hair spray. I know it’s not made to be texturizing but on my thin hair it is perfect for doing just that. I seal in my curls with this hairspray and give it a little shake and it gives the perfect texturized wind blown style ever. No crunch, no stickiness. Just perfect light hold hairspray.
Dayton, OH
I love all things Aveda. I’ve been using their products for decades. Air Control Light Control hair spray is fantastic! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, with no flaking or residue. My hair stays in place while looking natural. My hair still has movement, but doesn’t look unkempt on a humid windy day. I’m never without it.
Seattle, WA
I'm a huge fan of this lightweight hairspray. I am not keen on having my hair rock hard to the touch, but I still need it to stay in place-- which makes Air Control perfect for me! It doesn't have a strong, offensive smell.. which is a huge plus! I've been using this hairspray for years and I love it!
Springfield Nj
My 4a/ 4b natural hAir needs a spray with a light hold . Something light not to hard . Aced a light hold spray is just what the doctor ordered . I still and style my hair without it being hard or sticky . Something every girl knows about when using holding sprays . Try Aveda. You will thank me later.
Madison Hts, MI
Smells so good! I like to use this in so many ways. I spray it on a smoothing brush and hit my roots, spray it on my hands and run it through the ends and scrunch them up, or just spray it over and brush it through. It holds style without being too firm and allows my hair to move. I love it
North Oaks, MN
Best hairspray with the softest hold. I don’t like styling products because you tend to feel them in your hair, but this hairspray hold and still allows you to have soft strand without that sticky feel. You can run your fingers through your hair no problem and it’s not drying.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 mois
Jacqueline P. • il y a 3 mois
That’s a great idea. I’m thinking of a hair net. Maybe there is a silk one?
Lima, OH
il y a 2 ans
Bethany M. • il y a 5 mois
I would have to agree with @npbloch. I haven't be able to find a better hairspray than Air Control.