BY AVEDA #28 in Hairspray

*Aveda funds renewable wind energy to offset the CO2 associated with the manufacturing, transportation and use of control force™ to help ensure it has a net-zero impact on the Earth's climate. The majority of our offsets fund future wind energy over time

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences

air control™ light hold hair spray:

• Our light hold hair spray offers flexible, lasting hold—for all hair types—and has a net-zero impact* on the Earth's climate.
  • derived from pine resin technology for lightweight, workable hold
  • sprays on dry
  • eliminates static

Hydrofluorocarbon 152a , Alcohol Denat. , Va/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer , Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Oryzanol , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Water\aqua\eau , Maltodextrin , Aminomethyl Propanol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Amyl Cinnamal , Coumarin , Geraniol

• Que me dicen de este producto? 1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price?5 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this hairspray for the longest time. I'm...8 Answers
Aveda Air Control™ Light Hold Hair Spray
  • "My hair is very thick and unmanageable, so this works wonders for me." in 1 review
  • "Best hairspray I have ever used in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair, so the fact that this gives me volume is nice, too!" in 1 review
  • "It gives enough hold without weighing my hair down or making it look gross." in 1 review
Presley P.
Gainesville, FL
I have never been a huge fan of hair spray, as I have fine/thin hair and I often find that hairspray makes my hair hay-like and very crunchy. BUT THEN, I found Aveda's Air Control. It gives the perfect amount of hold without being 'too much' and smells great!!! Most hair sprays give off a chemical odor, while Air Control has a light, subtle scent like the rest of Aveda's products. LOVE this. Definitely worth the hype.
Grace K.
Brookfield, WI
Great for a light hold hairspray. Isn’t crunchy but still does a good job of keeping hair in place. Smells amazing and works for all hair types. By far my favorite brand for hairspray and all other hair products. 10/10 recommend
Kortney W.
Unfortunately, I have a lot of uncontrollable baby hairs. This exceptional hairspray controls my baby hairs by holding them down. The hairspray doesn’t feel too sticky or smelly. I will be using this hairspray from this day on!
Luke D.
Yakima, WA
This hair spray is great for holding my hair when it’s down and holds for a long time. The price of it is far, you are getting your moneys worth in this. I have used other products like this, but they weren’t as good.

Luke Davis
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
This hairspray is my all time favorite! It provides a good amount of hold, without leaving my hair feeling stiff or crunchy! I love that your hair is still workable once you’ve sprayed the hair spray in, and that you can still brush through it and style it. It has an amazing smell, and doesn’t leave my hair feeling weighed down or heavy. I will never use another type of hair spray again!
Rachel T.
Louisville, KY
Great easy going hairspray! Never been big on using hairspray but this gives me the perfect balance of bounce and hold! And the aroma is always nice to spray even when I don't need a firm hold
Meggie W.
Mason, MI
About to repurchase. Works GREAT, smells BETTER. Great medium hold, doesn't leave hair crunchy. Great for adding a bit of texture when your hair looks too smooth but doesn't take away shine.
Audrey D.
Amazing product!!!!!! I'm so in love with aveda products and I was taught so much of their ingredients as I was a student at an Aveda institute. This hair spray doesn't make your hair stiff it sprays on and holds your hair in place but it isn't as heavy as other hair sprays. This helps as well with freeze hair. I love this stuff!!!!!!
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
I am obsessed with this hairspray! Perfectly lightweight and layerable for more hold. The scent is perfect as well. Light and not overwhelming like other aerosols.
Ellie N.
Great light hold hairspray. It smells awesome and is also a color protectant, which is cool. Love this stuff. It’s long lasting and I’ll contiue to buy it.
Eichelle R.
I've heard great things about this hairspray just have not been able to find it. Where can I find this hairspray???
Holly C.
Goose Creek, SC
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for the longest time. I'm always kind of skeptical about buying hairsprays because I cannot stand when they are sticky! Does anybody know if this is a sticky hairspray?
T T.
Fresno
Will this help keep my curls in place because my hair doesn't like to stay curled it's really irritating. I'm trying to find a product that actually works
Valentina o.
maracaibo, zulia
Who tested this hair spray? Do you recommend? how is it?
Lanie P.
Moncks Corner, SC
Where can I purchase this?