BY AVEDA #37 in Hairspray

*Aveda funds renewable wind energy to offset the CO2 associated with the manufacturing, transportation and use of control force™ to help ensure it has a net-zero impact on the Earth's climate. The majority of our offsets fund future wind energy over time

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences

air control™ light hold hair spray:

• Our light hold hair spray offers flexible, lasting hold—for all hair types—and has a net-zero impact* on the Earth's climate.
  • derived from pine resin technology for lightweight, workable hold
  • sprays on dry
  • eliminates static

Hydrofluorocarbon 152a , Alcohol Denat. , Va/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer , Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Oryzanol , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Water\aqua\eau , Maltodextrin , Aminomethyl Propanol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Amyl Cinnamal , Coumarin , Geraniol

Aveda Air Control™ Light Hold Hair Spray
  • "My hair is very thick and unmanageable, so this works wonders for me." in 1 review
  • "Best hairspray I have ever used in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair, so the fact that this gives me volume is nice, too!" in 1 review
  • "It gives enough hold without weighing my hair down or making it look gross." in 1 review
Ashten J.
Cincinnati
Highly recommend for using with teasing to get some volume! Since it's a light hold, it's not difficult to brush out and when it gets hot from your straightener/curling iron, it molds and that's how it keeps your volume. I recommend watching Harmony Beus' tutorials (Harmonize_Beauty on youtube/instagram) for further info! I purchased the travel size first from Aveda.com to be sure I would like it before purchasing the full size.
Hannah M.
Mankato
When has Aveda ever done me wrong with a scent? It is a great smell that can be enjoyed by all genders. I bought it for my dad, he loved it, and I liked the smell so much I got myself a bottle. We both have fine hair and this will keep what we need in place without making our hair crispy.
Sydney R.
MARIETTA, GA
Best. Hairspray. Ever. Yes it is super expensive, but it has amazing humidity defense and smells so light and clean. The hold is perfect for an every day hairspray. It’s not a prom-holdyourhairin-kind of hairspray, but a nice brushable hold. It’s amazing. You won’t regret buying it!
Danielle P.
I looooove this hairspray. In terms of high end hairsprays, this really isn’t expensive. It leaves the hair touchable, but still offers some hold. I love that it doesn’t make my hair feel all gross and sticky. Also it smells significantly better than the average hairspray 😅
Danielle D.
Seattle, WA
Okay, so I love this product but I am leaving a star off because it makes my whole household sneeze, and my dude hates the smell of it. My stylist was telling me it causes sneezing due to enlarged molecules, it’s actually better for your body? Unsure the accuracy of this, but either way I love this.
It almost doubles as a dry shampoo. If you need to get some oil out of that hair, spray a light coat let it dry, brush it out. That was my old trick before dry shampoos were a thing.
Also, light weight brush-able volume! Just saying
Luke D.
Yakima, WA
This hair spray is great for holding my hair when it’s down and holds for a long time. The price of it is far, you are getting your moneys worth in this. I have used other products like this, but they weren’t as good.

Luke Davis
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
This hairspray is my all time favorite! It provides a good amount of hold, without leaving my hair feeling stiff or crunchy! I love that your hair is still workable once you’ve sprayed the hair spray in, and that you can still brush through it and style it. It has an amazing smell, and doesn’t leave my hair feeling weighed down or heavy. I will never use another type of hair spray again!
Rachel T.
Louisville , KY
Great easy going hairspray! Never been big on using hairspray but this gives me the perfect balance of bounce and hold! And the aroma is always nice to spray even when I don't need a firm hold
Meggie W.
Mason, MI
About to repurchase. Works GREAT, smells BETTER. Great medium hold, doesn't leave hair crunchy. Great for adding a bit of texture when your hair looks too smooth but doesn't take away shine.
Audrey D.
Amazing product!!!!!! I'm so in love with aveda products and I was taught so much of their ingredients as I was a student at an Aveda institute. This hair spray doesn't make your hair stiff it sprays on and holds your hair in place but it isn't as heavy as other hair sprays. This helps as well with freeze hair. I love this stuff!!!!!!
Eichelle R.
I've heard great things about this hairspray just have not been able to find it. Where can I find this hairspray???
Holly C.
Goose Creek, SC
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for the longest time. I'm always kind of skeptical about buying hairsprays because I cannot stand when they are sticky! Does anybody know if this is a sticky hairspray?
T T.
Fresno
Will this help keep my curls in place because my hair doesn't like to stay curled it's really irritating. I'm trying to find a product that actually works
Valentina o.
maracaibo, zulia
Who tested this hair spray? Do you recommend? how is it?
Lanie P.
Moncks Corner, SC
Where can I purchase this?