BY AVEDA

*Aveda funds renewable wind energy to offset the CO2 associated with the manufacturing, transportation and use of control force™ to help ensure it has a net-zero impact on the Earth's climate. The majority of our offsets fund future wind energy over time

Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, bergamot, palmarosa and other pure flower and plant essences

air control™ light hold hair spray:

• Our light hold hair spray offers flexible, lasting hold—for all hair types—and has a net-zero impact* on the Earth's climate.
  • derived from pine resin technology for lightweight, workable hold
  • sprays on dry
  • eliminates static

Hydrofluorocarbon 152a , Alcohol Denat. , Va/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer , Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Seed Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Oryzanol , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Water\aqua\eau , Maltodextrin , Aminomethyl Propanol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Farnesol , Eugenol , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Citronellol , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Limonene , Benzyl Benzoate , Amyl Cinnamal , Coumarin , Geraniol

Aveda Air Control™ Light Hold Hair Spray
  • "My hair is very thick and unmanageable, so this works wonders for me." in 1 review
  • "Best hairspray I have ever used in my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have very fine hair, so the fact that this gives me volume is nice, too!" in 1 review
  • "It gives enough hold without weighing my hair down or making it look gross." in 1 review
Hannah M.
Mankato
When has Aveda ever done me wrong with a scent? It is a great smell that can be enjoyed by all genders. I bought it for my dad, he loved it, and I liked the smell so much I got myself a bottle. We both have fine hair and this will keep what we need in place without making our hair crispy.
Danielle R.
Milwaukee
This is quality hairspray for sure. It holds the hair well but definitely is flexible! One problem I usually have is when I put my hair in a ponytail and hairspray it, my curls are crispy and ruined when I take it down. Not with this hairspray!! My hair stays smooth when I need it to be, but can also be flexible when I need it to be as well. And it has such a lovey smell! I used this for my prom hair and my style lasted all night!
Ali H.
Portland
Purchased at: Aveda
Aveda's Air Control Hair Spray is my go to hair spray for daily use. Not only does this product smell amazing, it helps create a light non shiny hold that is great when you want to add a little extra volume to your hair or just help keep your style in place. It's brushable, which means you can spray it onto a strand before curling it for a better held curl and then brush it out for a looser curl while still getting the hold. Seriously, it's completely brushable! I love it!
Luke D.
Yakima, WA
This hair spray is great for holding my hair when it’s down and holds for a long time. The price of it is far, you are getting your moneys worth in this. I have used other products like this, but they weren’t as good.

Luke Davis
Emily G.
Dayton, OH
This hairspray is my all time favorite! It provides a good amount of hold, without leaving my hair feeling stiff or crunchy! I love that your hair is still workable once you’ve sprayed the hair spray in, and that you can still brush through it and style it. It has an amazing smell, and doesn’t leave my hair feeling weighed down or heavy. I will never use another type of hair spray again!
Rachel T.
Louisville , KY
Great easy going hairspray! Never been big on using hairspray but this gives me the perfect balance of bounce and hold! And the aroma is always nice to spray even when I don't need a firm hold
Meggie W.
Mason, MI
About to repurchase. Works GREAT, smells BETTER. Great medium hold, doesn't leave hair crunchy. Great for adding a bit of texture when your hair looks too smooth but doesn't take away shine.
Brooke W.
Love love love this hairspray! It’s great for all styles and doesn’t leave the hair crunchy what so ever. It is buildable so you can layer it to give a stronger hold. It’s great for controlling fly aways and has a pleasant but strong scent. Makes your hair smell so good people will know it’s Aveda! Definitely recommend
Whytnei B.
This is the BEST smelling hairspray ever! It smells SO good that I’ll spray it allllll over like it’s perfume. I’m obsessed! It’s a brushable hold so your hair stays in place without feeling hard and crunchy! And I’ve had my same can of hair spray for about a year now and there’s still plenty left!
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
I am obsessed with this hairspray! Perfectly lightweight and layerable for more hold. The scent is perfect as well. Light and not overwhelming like other aerosols.
Eichelle R.
I've heard great things about this hairspray just have not been able to find it. Where can I find this hairspray???
Holly C.
Goose Creek, SC
I've been wanting to try this hairspray for the longest time. I'm always kind of skeptical about buying hairsprays because I cannot stand when they are sticky! Does anybody know if this is a sticky hairspray?
T T.
Fresno
Will this help keep my curls in place because my hair doesn't like to stay curled it's really irritating. I'm trying to find a product that actually works
Valentina o.
maracaibo, zulia
Who tested this hair spray? Do you recommend? how is it?
Lanie P.
Moncks Corner, SC
Where can I purchase this?