BY AVEDA

Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo provides extraordinary moisture and suppleness to instantly transform even the driest most brittle hair without weighing it down. This concentrated shampoo will drench your hair with moisture. Restore your hair's suppleness and manageability with Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo. Ideal for daily use to replenish moisture its new deep moisture complex and clinically proven blend of buriti oil pomegranate and palm-derived conditioners penetrate the hair for maximum effect. Directions of use: Massage into your wet hair and scalp. Rinse your hair. see more...

Gianna D.
Gianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Aveda ADRMS Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo
This shampoo is my absolute favorite. The scent is very earthy like an essential oil while the shampoo itself isn't foamy like most I've used. It's creamy but cleans your hair thoroughly while making it feel soft and quenched. The scent lasts a while as well which is a plus!
Corrin S.
Corrin S.
Victoria
I just splurged on this hair care duo yesterday for my long wavy hair after being frustrated with combing through my hair for 15 minutes post washing. My hair looks great today - quick comb through, no tangles and NO frizz after after air drying!
Review for: Aveda ADRMS Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo
I bought this shampoo last weekend, I've used it 3 times since and awwww.......HEAVEN ; D I have thick loose wavy locks that pass my shoulders and it does wonders for detangling before I even get to the conditioner which is rare for me! It leaves my hair soft, shiny, healthy and manageable. Once I finish this bottle I will consider buying the bigger supply like I did Damage Remedy and alternate between them both as needed. I could not be happier with the results. I will not go back to drugstore shampoo ever! AVEDA for life.