Skin CareBody CareMassage OilAveda
Active Composition Oil Relieves Tired Sore Muscles

Aveda Active Composition Oil Relieves Tired Sore Muscles

With wintergreen oil and menthol, this exhilarating blend of essences helps soothe tired, sore muscles with a combination of cooling and heating sensations.

Does this stuff actually work?
Start your review of Aveda Active Composition Oil Relieves Tired Sore Muscles!
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Nice smelling product and leaves skin lightly moisturized, pretty expensive, but I don't use it everyday.
Jaclyn C.
Columbus, OH
Very soothing. Not much of a scent. Applies quickly so be careful when applying. Works great for massages. I don’t think it did anything extra for “tired muscles” like it states but it’s really nice.
Anisha H.
I love this! It works great and definitely helps relieve sore and achy muscles. Definitely try this if you haven’t!
Erica R.
Louisville, KY
I don't always use oil but it feels good when I do. It's not too oily if you know what I mean. I would recommend it to others.
Gianna T.
Carol Stream, IL
Leaves a cool sensation on the skin, great product if you’re into working out! Really helps!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
For someone who is experiencing muscle pain or their feet aching, this product really helps. The fact that it's an essential oil is awesome; it smells like mint and leaves an energizing feel to the skin. We use it for foot soaks at the salon and clients have bought it afterwards because they could tell a difference in the way their muscles felt.
Brianne C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Great oil for massage and moisturizer. The scent is also really soothing and relaxing. Aveda had some really great products
My B.
Waltham, MA
This scent is amazing and use this all the time for massages. The oil is also very soothing and works great for me on sore muscles. Few extremely relaxed after using this oil.
Evang E.
boston
Great for sore muscles to give to your bf for a nice massage and helps detoxify
Great for sore muscles to give to your bf for a nice massage and helps detoxify
Mary L.
Aveda aromatherapy oils are definitely my favorite for massaging sore muscles or just for relaxation after a bath or before bed. The scents are earthy and soothing. I will often just rub a few drops on my wrists and rub on my neck or behind my ears.