Aveda 8.5 oz Scalp Benefits Balancing Shampoo uploaded by Jeanette C.Aveda 8.5 oz Scalp Benefits Balancing Shampoo uploaded by Shaundra A.

BY AVEDA

Healthy hair begins with a healthy scalp. That's why our daily formula cleans down to the root removes excess sebum and buildup creates the ideal foundation for healthy hair. Features: Case of two 8.5-ounce bottles of balancing shampoo (total of 17 ounces) Contains babassu burdock root echinacea sage leaf seabuckthorn oil and vetiver Removes excess sebum and buildup Cleans down to the root Creates an ideal foundation for healthy hair. Type - Shampoo Gender - Unisex Item Weight - 8.5 oz. see more...

Carolina P.
Garden City, KS
Two weeks ago, my hair stylist recommended this to me for my extremely thin, fine and oily hair. It retails for $21 i believe at select hair salons and on the Aveda website as well. This shampoo is worth every penny, i promise! This has helped balance the oiliness on my scalp. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Tiffany E.
Silver Spring
I’m kind of on the fence with this shampoo. I’m not wild about the smell and the formula is more watery than other Aveda shampoos I’ve used. It does an okay job, but I’ve switched to the Tea Tree Tingle shampoo at Trader Joe’s which is way cheaper and seems just as good.
Becca A.
Washington, DC
THIS SHAMPOO IS AMAZING FOR YOUR SCALP!!!! It smells wonderful and helped my dry scalp after only two washes. I cannot say enough great things about this shampoo and the matching conditioner. It is worth every penny!!!
Megan G.
hamburg
This is amazing for dandruff In the winter. It really balanced my scalp and hair texture. Plus it smells amazing if you are into herbal scents. It is very soothing and relaxing, I love almost all aveda products
Olivia P.
If you struggle with oily hair, this will be your holy grail. Completely got rid of my oiliness after one use (my hair would typically still be visibly oily after showering and drying my hair) and my hair feels nice.
Cheyenne R.
Hazlehurst, GA
Love this shampoo! When combined with the conditioner and spray it Works wonders! I have a dry scalp, but oily hair. The shampoo kinda seems to strip the oils while the conditioner balances it out. It is a bit pricey, but I will continue to by it.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
If you struggle with balancing out your scalp and keeping your scalp healthy this shampoo is for you. I do have excema and I struggle to find shampoos that are gentle on my scalp. This one does the job. It cleanses without drying out my scalp and is gentle yet doesn't leave that residue feeling behind. The price ranges from $21.00 and up and if you are like me, I had to push myself to spend that amount of money on a shampoo but I did and don't regret it. Will repurchase this again.
Kirstin C.
Winnetka, CA
I work for an Aveda salon and I have to say, their products are absolutely incredible. I have bleached, color treated hair with a brazilian straightening treatment so my options are limited to sulfate free shampoos and conditioners (sulfates reverse the effects of the straightening treatment). However, I also suffer from a dry but oily scalp as well. The Scalp Benefits shampoo is amazing because after one wash I noticed an improvement with dandruff, and the line is sulfate-free!
Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this shampoo! I have been using it for the past few weeks in conjunction with Aveda curly conditioner and its amazing. I have really oily hair and its fine and short and straight. the smell is a little much and very woodsy but I like it. my hair feels very clean when I use it and when I use the curly conditioner on my uber straight hair it actually gives it a lot of volume and makes it feel full without having to put a bunch of products in it for volume
Jenn D.
Cincinnati, OH
My mom turned me on to this shampoo when I was 14 years old. It's gentle enough to use every day and the Earthy, warm scent makes shampooing enjoyable. It claims to remove product build up, but I still have to supplement it with another clarifying product. It's not meant to remove heavy build up of styling products. I recommend getting the liter size!
Corrie H.
Bardstown, KY
I am looking for a shampoo that makes your scalp feel clean after washing your hair. My biggest problem is that most shampoos like this dry out my scalp. Does this dry out your scalp or hair?
Lana R.
Been wanting this, how is it?
Lindsay G.
Will this work for a scalp that is slightly dry and itchy? Especially in the dry winter months?