Aveda 8.5 oz Scalp Benefits Balancing Shampoo uploaded by Jeanette C.Aveda 8.5 oz Scalp Benefits Balancing Shampoo uploaded by Shaundra A.

BY AVEDA

Healthy hair begins with a healthy scalp. That's why our daily formula cleans down to the root removes excess sebum and buildup creates the ideal foundation for healthy hair. Features: Case of two 8.5-ounce bottles of balancing shampoo (total of 17 ounces) Contains babassu burdock root echinacea sage leaf seabuckthorn oil and vetiver Removes excess sebum and buildup Cleans down to the root Creates an ideal foundation for healthy hair. Type - Shampoo Gender - Unisex Item Weight - 8.5 oz. see more...

Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this shampoo! I have been using it for the past few weeks in conjunction with Aveda curly conditioner and its amazing. I have really oily hair and its fine and short and straight. the smell is a little much and very woodsy but I like it. my hair feels very clean when I use it and when I use the curly conditioner on my uber straight hair it actually gives it a lot of volume and makes it feel full without having to put a bunch of products in it for volume
Angela S.
Angela S.
I love the smell of this shampoo, very earthy and warm, that would be enough for five stars, but sadly I'm finding it is a little drying to my hair, while scalp still gets oily. I don't feel it is doing a good job balancing, but the smell is so wonderful I couldn't take away another star. It is okay for a regular shampoo, but offers no balancing effects on hair
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Cincinnati , OH
My mom turned me on to this shampoo when I was 14 years old. It's gentle enough to use every day and the Earthy, warm scent makes shampooing enjoyable. It claims to remove product build up, but I still have to supplement it with another clarifying product. It's not meant to remove heavy build up of styling products. I recommend getting the liter size!
Mallery D.
Mallery D.
If you're like me and get dry scalp in the winter then this shampoo is for you. It is expensive in comparison to head and shoulders but leaves your hair feeling light and scalp feeling awesome. You don't need much so it last long and smells better than any tea tree shampoo out there that does the same thing. I would defiantly buy this again.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Glendale, AZ
I have a very dry scalp and purchased this on the recommendation of my hairstylist. It has a very herbal,almost medicinal smell which I'm not a fan of. It's a fine basic shampoo but unnoticed no improvement with my scalp. I continued to use it until I ran out, but will not purchase again due to the high price and lack of expected results.
Rikki T.
Rikki T.
Davison, MI
I started using this product because I was looking for a shampoo that had less chemicals in it. Aveda products are plant based. This product is great! I've been using it for about two months now and haven't had any buildup! I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a good shampoo without lots of chemicals
Shawn G.
Shawn G.
This shampoo is wonderful. I have a really dry scalp and this makes my scalp feel wonderful after a wash. The bottle is pretty plain however it doesn't matter the contents are powerful. I have thick curly hair and it will dry my hair out however once I use the conditioner it's totally fine. Love this!
Katy S.
Katy S.
Wilson, NC
My favorite shampoo! Have been using it for close to 6 years and I love everything about it. I have blonde, oily-prone hair and Scalp Benefits leaves it feeling squeaky clean, helps prolong the grease and leaves my scalp feeling refreshed. The great natural, earthy scent is an added bonus too.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Zanesville, OH
I have used this but I don't have much need for it. But my dad and sister love this to death. They have used many different shampoos and conditioners for their dandruff but they have said by far this is the best they have tried. So if you have a dandruff issue this shampoo is the one for yoi
Sophie U.
Sophie U.
Bloomington, IL
This is such a nice shampoo! I usually am always very satisfied with aveda products. I've been using it for a while now and it left my hair softer than other products I've used. Nice and touchable. All of their products have a nice natural smell too which is a bonus.
Corrie H.
Corrie H.
Bardstown, KY
I am looking for a shampoo that makes your scalp feel clean after washing your hair. My biggest problem is that most shampoos like this dry out my scalp. Does this dry out your scalp or hair?
Lana R.
Lana R.
Been wanting this, how is it?
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Will this work for a scalp that is slightly dry and itchy? Especially in the dry winter months?