BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAvatara
Tart Orange Hydrogel Lip Mask

avatara Tart Orange Hydrogel Lip Mask

by Avatara

COLLAGEN
Orange and Papaya Fruit Extracts work overtime to soothe and moisturize your kissable lips

kiss chapstick goodbye and juice up that pretty pout
paraben free. silicone free. mineral oil free.

What is hydrogel?!

Hydrogel offers the highest level of absorption of active ingredients locking in moisture for intense hydration. Our lip mask has a soft texture and excellent adhesion to deliver long-lasting hydration.

.21oz / 6g.

How to Apply

how to apply your avatara lip mask

start with a freshly washed face
gently remove mask from tray and place over lips
relax and enjoy for 10-20 minutes
remove & pucker up!
use immediately after opening.

pro tip: store in refrigerator for a more refreshing face lip experience.

Ingredients

ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Niacinamide, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Agar, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Polysorbate 60, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of avatara Tart Orange Hydrogel Lip Mask!
Yedith D.
Chula Vista, CA
avatara Tart Orange Hydrogel Lip Mask uploaded by Yedith D.
avatara Tart Orange Hydrogel Lip Mask uploaded by Yedith D.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this lip mask. I always have dry lips and this is my favorite lip mask to use. I don’t feel any discomfort and when I take it off my lips look plumped and hydrated. I have use multiple times and I definitely recommend to everyone .
Sam T.
Staten Island, NY
I got this at Target earlier today and was super excited to use it. It was only $3 which is around the same price as all the masks around it. The packaging is super cute and simple, and the mask itself is super thick, squishy, and sparkly. It wasn't annoying to keep on for 15-20 minutes, but if I moved around too much or smiled it started to slip off. I would recommend using it when you're chilling with your head laid back. Only gave it 4 stars because I didn't see the most overwhelming results. My lips are always kind of dry and chapped, and while it did help make them a little softer and more moisturized, it didn't 100% fix anything.
Jennifer L.
These are my favorite lip masks! I like to use them in the AM right after doing my skincare. I apply my lip oil and then the mask. It helps fill in the little lines around my mouth and helps keep my lips healthy and moisturized. I found they apply better if your warm the packet between your hands for a minute or two before applying.
Amira E.
San Diego, CA
avatara Tart Orange Hydrogel Lip Mask uploaded by Amira E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
For something sold at Nordies this is completely cheap and breakable. Waste of money even for $3. All I did was breathe on it and the hydrogel broke.
lisbet S.
jacksonNJ
I always wanted to try this out ...... never for the chance.... is it good???? And I didn’t kno it comes with different flavor
Marian M.
Queens Vlg, NY
I just tried it a couple of minutes ago and OMG– my lips were sooooo dry and chapped and this totally saved them. I started buying random masks to try and definitely not disappointed with this one. Only took 15 minutes for it to work on me, definitely buying more!

Looking for your answer?