BY AVARI #8 in Fitness Equipment

Upper &Amp; Lower Body Workout Elliptical Trainers Offer The Benefit Of A Low-Impact Workout, While Exercising Both Your Upper And Lower Body.&Nbsp; With An Elliptical Trainer, You Work Your Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Glutes, Chest, Back, Triceps, Biceps And More.&Nbsp; To Get The Full Benefit Of The Dual Action Workout, It Is Important That You Distribute The Resistance Between Your Upper And Lower Body.&Nbsp; The Avari&Reg; E705 Offers Smooth Magnetic Resistance With 19 Different Programs To Help Keep You Challenged In Your Workout: Manual Program, 12 Preset Programs, Watt Program, User Setting Program Or Four Heart Rate Programs.&Nbsp; Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; Drugstore.Com Does Not Currently Ship This Product To Missouri Residents.&Nbsp; Orders For This Product With A Ship-To Address Located In Missouri Will Not Be Processed And Customers Will Be Contacted By Drugstore.Com Customer Care Regarding Cancellation. see more...

Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This "elliptical machine" is really just okay. Honestly, I should have read the product information more carefully before purchasing. I am used to an actual elliptical machine that uses resistance and allows you to bend your knees, etc... This is a dinky work out machine compared to an ACTUAL elliptical machine and is probably better for geriatrics to use as opposed to a 25 year old actually looking to get a real workout. I can't even spend 5 minutes on it without giving up because I feel like I am not getting a real workout. If you are someone who needs an ULTRA LIGHT workout, this machine is definitely for you. If you are recovering from surgery or don't want to go outside for a leisurely stroll, once again, this is totally for you. It is quiet, and well made- easy to put together, don't get me wrong- this machine is just not for me, someone who needs an intense work out. Anyone over 5'4', and used to a real elliptical machine or actual workout
Brittany B.
This is my favorite to work out. It tone up your legs and I use it everyday. I love it. It’s so easy to use. Y’all would like it if u want to tone up your legs. I get on it for 2 hrs. Y’all should give it a try.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really enjoy the elliptical machine. Often times I get lost on how long I've been on there, as the exercise rhythm is soothing to me. Occasionally I'll just use my legs and read a book or watch a tv show on my iPad; the movement doesn't impede either. One of my favorite machines.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have one just like this and it is awesome. I like the elliptical because you get a full body workout if you want or you can just work out you bottom half of your body.
Maria De Jesus B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I currently DO NOT own an Elliptical, however I have worked out on this particular one in my old apartment building. I cannot wait to own one of these! I used to get on everyday for 20-30 minutes a day! AMAZING! Fantastic cardio, you end up developing wonderful stamina after using the elliptical for a few weeks. You literally feel better physically and mentally! <3
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
This is such a great machine to have! It targets all of my trouble spots (stomach thighs booty arms and even shoulders) it's perfect for an all in one workout! I am on this atleast 5 days a week! I have seen amazing results.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
One of my favorite cardio machines! Mainly because I am moving my whole body! I really start to feel all my muscles while doing a single workout. I use this about four times a week and truly love it.
Sarah G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
if its raining or cold outsisde i like to use t his elliptical especially because i have two pins in my ankle its very easy to use and doesnt' disrupt my ankle its meeting my expectations because its highly recommended by others and so now i recommend it to you
Tiffany M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love the elliptical! It gives you good cardio workout. I love that you control your speed so it is easy to use. I also love that you can petal backwards that gives you that extra uumph.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
I like using this machine at the gym because i feel like it works out my arms and legs . Males you sweat and get a good workout done . Is easy to use and if you do it right the next day youll be sore .
Carrie M.
Neenah, WI
Is this a good product? I currently have an elliptical but I am looking to purchase a new one. I like the size of this.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Is this a quality elliptical trainer ?
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
Is this worth the money
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Is this more affective than a full body workout
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Is the elliptical trainer better than a treadmill?