BY AVARI

Upper &Amp; Lower Body Workout Elliptical Trainers Offer The Benefit Of A Low-Impact Workout, While Exercising Both Your Upper And Lower Body.&Nbsp; With An Elliptical Trainer, You Work Your Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Glutes, Chest, Back, Triceps, Biceps And More.&Nbsp; To Get The Full Benefit Of The Dual Action Workout, It Is Important That You Distribute The Resistance Between Your Upper And Lower Body.&Nbsp; The Avari&Reg; E705 Offers Smooth Magnetic Resistance With 19 Different Programs To Help Keep You Challenged In Your Workout: Manual Program, 12 Preset Programs, Watt Program, User Setting Program Or Four Heart Rate Programs.&Nbsp; Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; Drugstore.Com Does Not Currently Ship This Product To Missouri Residents.&Nbsp; Orders For This Product With A Ship-To Address Located In Missouri Will Not Be Processed And Customers Will Be Contacted By Drugstore.Com Customer Care Regarding Cancellation. see more...

Tavi K.
Albany, CA
This little guy is a great bang for its buck. It feels harder to use (ie more resistance) than many ellipticals and I wish it had more program settings, but overall I’m really happy with it. Mine has gotten squeaky but u think it’ll be an easy fix.
Brittany B.
This is my favorite to work out. It tone up your legs and I use it everyday. I love it. It’s so easy to use. Y’all would like it if u want to tone up your legs. I get on it for 2 hrs. Y’all should give it a try.
Maria De Jesus B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I currently DO NOT own an Elliptical, however I have worked out on this particular one in my old apartment building. I cannot wait to own one of these! I used to get on everyday for 20-30 minutes a day! AMAZING! Fantastic cardio, you end up developing wonderful stamina after using the elliptical for a few weeks. You literally feel better physically and mentally! <3
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really enjoy the elliptical machine. Often times I get lost on how long I've been on there, as the exercise rhythm is soothing to me. Occasionally I'll just use my legs and read a book or watch a tv show on my iPad; the movement doesn't impede either. One of my favorite machines.
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
This is such a great machine to have! It targets all of my trouble spots (stomach thighs booty arms and even shoulders) it's perfect for an all in one workout! I am on this atleast 5 days a week! I have seen amazing results.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love the elliptical for a good and easy workout. It is effective and gets a good workout in. It is easy to use and made with good quality. It is worth the investment, because you can use it all of the time.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
One of my favorite cardio machines! Mainly because I am moving my whole body! I really start to feel all my muscles while doing a single workout. I use this about four times a week and truly love it.
Sarah G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
if its raining or cold outsisde i like to use t his elliptical especially because i have two pins in my ankle its very easy to use and doesnt' disrupt my ankle its meeting my expectations because its highly recommended by others and so now i recommend it to you
Tiffany M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love the elliptical! It gives you good cardio workout. I love that you control your speed so it is easy to use. I also love that you can petal backwards that gives you that extra uumph.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
I like using this machine at the gym because i feel like it works out my arms and legs . Males you sweat and get a good workout done . Is easy to use and if you do it right the next day youll be sore .
Carrie M.
Neenah, WI
Is this a good product? I currently have an elliptical but I am looking to purchase a new one. I like the size of this.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Is this a quality elliptical trainer ?
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
Is this worth the money
Jenna M.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Is this more affective than a full body workout
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Is the elliptical trainer better than a treadmill?