Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersAvanti Ultra

by Avanti Ultra

Avanti Ultra AV-TITAN is an upgraded version of the ever so popular WD-CROC, Combining Nano-Titanium, Nano-Ceramic, Nano-Silver and built-in ion generator this is the ultimate high performance flat iron injected with all the latest most advanced...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avanti Ultra Wet to Dry Nano-Titanium, Nano-Silver and Nano-Ceramic Digital Flat Iron (1" inch)!
Saydee P.
Delhi, ON
This flat iron has lasted me for at least 10 years and it’s great! Still works really good, beats up quick and I love the fact that it’s got the digital screen for the temperature. It also has an auto shut off setting which is nice in case I ever forget to turn it off / unplug it I don’t even have to worry about it
Julie S.
Kirkland lake, ON
I love my straightener. I bought it approximately 5 years ago and it is still good as new. I highly recommend. It doesn’t pull my hair and it doesn’t feel damaging.
Lindsey D.
Dollard, QC
Best straightener ever. Gets super hot which is the only way to straighten my thick and crimpy hair. Not to mention how light it is so it doesn’t give me aches after.
Shefali B.
Toronto, ON
I've had this flat iron for more than 8 years and it's held up so well! I've truly never had an issue with this product or this brand. I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a great quality flat iron.
Lea C.
Greenfield Park, QC
As a hairstylist, this has by far been my best investment. It is on the pricier side, but I’ve had my flattening iron for 10 years now and it still works amazing. It has a nice heat range that allows you to work on all types of hair. Makes your hair super straight, smooth and your hairstyle will last for days! Definitely recommend!
Mirlaine V.
Pierrefonds, QC
The best straightener I've ever used. Straightened my hair after one swipe and leaves my hair super shiny.
Sue B.
Petitcodiac
100% recommend these straighteners. I would never do wet to dry, just your typical straightening or curling on dry hair, and it’s amazing for that! The plates are so smooth, never snagged my hair. Easy to wipe down for hair product residues. Heats up very quick, distributes heat well, with one pass straightening. Will always recommend these for a high end straightener.
Sarah A.
st john's
Best straightener I have ever used!! Works excellent for thick and corse hair to give a smooth finish that lasts for days
Alyssa C.
Avanti Ultra Wet to Dry Nano-Titanium, Nano-Silver and Nano-Ceramic Digital Flat Iron (1" inch) uploaded by Alyssa C.
I love my Avanti Ultra Wet to Dry Nano-Titanium, Nano-Silver and Nano-Ceramic Digital Flat Iron (1" inch) ! I just got it this year for Christmas and it is definitely the best flat iron I've ever had. I have had several flat irons over the years since they first came out. I've had them in all different sizes and price ranges. This flat iron was under $150 (it was on sale), and it works far better than other mega-brand flat irons I've had that are twice price. It is easy to use and comfortable to hang onto. It has a digital display With an on/off button and an up and down button for temperature selection. This flat iron can get as hot as 450°F in 30 seconds and has a safety-off feature that turns the flat iron off after 60 min of inactivity. It's nano-silver titanium plates glide over hair like butter, leaving my hair ultra smooth without any kinks at all. It also has "floating" plates that result in a snag-free iron. My flat iron has never snagged or caught my hair, not once. Which is fantastic because my previously flat iron would periodically snag an break my hair. I seriously can't say enough about this iron. It's great and it's mid-range priced. I highly recommend the Avanti Croc!
silvia B.
toronto, ON
Love love my hair straightener. Love it that I can use it from wet and gets dry . Love how hot it gets. I love doing wavy curls, straight hair with it. My to go product for sure.

Looking for your answer?