Avanti 1" Sensu Ultra Ceramic/Tourmaline Flat Iron PLUS Shine Spray

by Avanti

Avanti Sensu - A-OR5 1" Nano-Tourmaline & Nano-Ceramic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener: Avanti A-OR5 Asian-Inspired Flat Iron incorporated Nano-technology that involves the compression of molecules, resulting in greater stability and increased benefits...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avanti 1" Sensu Ultra Ceramic/Tourmaline Flat Iron PLUS Shine Spray!
Because this hair straightener is ceramic, I would recommend it for those with fine, easily manageable hair. My hair is already naturally straight; I mainly use this to tame my baby hairs that tend to curl up, and times when I really want a sleek-straight look.
Light Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Straight, Fine
Truro
Heats up fast and leaves your hair looking fresh and sleek. Also good for curls!!! I use it all the time and love it
Plate Cove West , NL
Such an affordable straightener and achieves the same looks as an expensive one. Heats to the perfect temperature.
Brunette / Curls, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Oily, Wavy, Kinky