BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAvant
Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Resurfacing DUO Moisturiser

Avant Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Resurfacing DUO Moisturiser

by Avant

One of the best sellers at Avant. It is an age-defying resurfacing cream to use during the Night and Day combining signature ingredients to help tighten the dull and lessen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avant Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Resurfacing DUO Moisturiser!
Trudy T.
unitedkingdom
Avant Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Resurfacing DUO Moisturiser uploaded by Trudy T.
This Product has the same texture as any type of moisturiser available it’s not too thin and not too thick either It’s white texture has a vague mild rose scent and it but its nothing overwhelming and you cannot smell this after applying the moisturiser. Shea butter and sweet almond oil are great ingredients for the skin-tone , and I also like the selection of ingredients used in the product.The moisturiser is not oily, so it’s a perfect match for my skin combination The main benefit of this moisturizer is that it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles When I used Avant Ultimate Hyaluronic Acid Resurfacing Duo Moisturiser my skin actually looks really nice and feels moisturised It feels light on the skin and absorbed really fast and left my skin feeling soft and smooth also.
Diana M.
Lisboa, AK
I absolutely loved it! It was perfect for my skin care routine, I felt so hydrated every single morning. The texture is perfect the smell is nice!

Looking for your answer?