BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAvant Skincare
Pro-Radiance Brightening Eye Final Touch 10ml

Avant Skincare Pro-Radiance Brightening Eye Final Touch 10ml

by Avant Skincare

Diminish signs of ageing with Avant Skincare Pro-Radiance Brightening Eye Final Touch; a luxurious eye cream that combines nature with science for maximum efficacy. Infused with Hyaluronic Acid and Sea Water (packed with Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium), the weightless, quick-absorbing treatment delivers long-lasting moisture and hydration, whilst encouraging improved tone and elasticity. Working to combat common concerns, the innovative formula minimises the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and under-eye bags for a smoother, more refined eye area. A dose of light-reflecting Mica restores a youthful glow and leaves behind a shimmering finish. Suitable for all skin types. Paraben free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avant Skincare Pro-Radiance Brightening Eye Final Touch 10ml!
Aleksandra A.
Denver, CO
Avant Skincare Pro-Radiance Brightening Eye Final Touch 10ml uploaded by Aleksandra A.
I have sun allergy on my eyes area (itchiness and redness) and this product has hydrated my eye area very quickly. What I like that it’s absorbs fast. Only minus is a smell, it is not good.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Avant Skincare Pro-Radiance Brightening Eye Final Touch 10ml uploaded by Amanda S.
I like the way it feels on my skin, it’s not tacky, sticky, or greasy. It also sinks into my skin. Which honestly the skin around your eyes is hard to get anything to actually seep all the way in— this one doesn’t go all the way in immediately but it does eventually. I think with on of those eye cream/ serum rolling tools maybe it would work better. Compared to others I’ve tried this one does the best, feels the best, and hopefully gives the best results.(considering I had no results from the others in the past.) fingers crossed 🤞 so far so good. I will update the review in a month or so. Oh one more thing I received this in one of my monthly subscription boxes. I think it was Allure box.
Tanya A.
Vancouver, WA
Avant Skincare Pro-Radiance Brightening Eye Final Touch 10ml uploaded by Tanya A.
The Avant eye remedy itself is a gel with a very light texture, but at the same time it holds its shape well and does not flow. It has almost no smell, it is applied and spreads over the skin quickly and comfortably. The manufacturer promises us the fight against age-related changes (wrinkles and loss of firmness), reduction of dark circles and puffiness, deep hydration and smoothing of the skin around the eyes. But on wrinkles (I have a little under my eyes from dryness and crow's feet when I smile) and turgor of the upper eyelid, it still has a rather positive effect. I have a feeling that it slightly tones the skin of the eyelids and makes it more dense. But I cannot say that this is a direct striking effect.
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Avant Skincare Pro-Radiance Brightening Eye Final Touch 10ml uploaded by Megan P.
This was one of my favorites of the Look Fantastic Beauty box in Dec! It's a hydrating eye cream that contains a ton of wonderful ingredients such as; hyaluronic acid and sea water to deliver long-lasting moisture. It's got a slight smell but I really like it.. Seems to work really good and do a good job so I'd absolutely reccomend this on any given day. 🌺 Avant Skincare Pro-Radiance Brightening Eye Final Touch 10ml
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
Avant Skincare Pro-Radiance Brightening Eye Final Touch 10ml uploaded by Swathi A.
Feels great and plumps your skin instantly near the eye area and [email protected] sunken eyes . It’s slightly greasy for my semi oily eyes but otherwise great stuff . Price point too high will get it only on sale
Olga Z.
Rethymno Greece
Avant Skincare Pro-Radiance Brightening Eye Final Touch 10ml uploaded by Olga Z.
I enjoy using this eye cream!!! It is infused with Hyaluronic Acid and Sea Water for maximum moisture. It keeps my eye area hydrated all day. It is perfect for dark circles and eye bags and also fights signs of ageing. Absorbs really fast, no irritation. I am using this cream first time but I recommend it.
Nicolle W.
Oakville, ON
Great product but wow it is stinking expensive. I am so glad I got this in a subscription box because I am not sure I would have been able to afford it any other way. It works really well, no complaints there and my eyes that are super sensitive had absolutely no irritation. Reduced puffiness, dark circles and the fine lines around my eyes.
Anna F.
manzana cinco casa trece A hacienda de Girardot
Es un producto que te ayuda a mantener radiante tu piel, especialmente alrededor de los ojos, nos ayuda a eliminar ojeras y mantener el área de los ojos en perfecto estado, muy recomendado.

Looking for your answer?