Avant Skincare 8 Hour Radiance Renewal Sleeping Mask 50ml

by Avant Skincare

Wake up to a supple, hydrated complexion with Avant Skincare 8 Hour Radiance Renewal Sleeping Mask; a nutrient-rich, anti-ageing treatment that works overnight to repair and regenerate. Fortified with Shea Butter, Rice Bran and Moringa Oil, the antioxidant-rich formula helps to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, whilst delivering firming and tightening properties for a lifted effect. A dose of Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) revitalises damaged skin to reveal a smoother, more refined complexion come morning. Skin looks plump, youthful and restored with renewed radiance and a natural glow. Suitable for all skin types. Paraben free.

Did anyone else experience this product like pulling off the skin like rolling off like dead skin after applying maybe 15 minutes or so later?
What is an affordable dupe for the avant sleeping mask?
I received this as many did in my BoxyCharm and plan to use it in my skincare regimen but am curious how those with acne feel when using it? I have combination skin and also my acne is usually hormonal my driven and not so much due to excessive oil. Do you guys with acne feel this made it worse?
Start your review of Avant Skincare 8 Hour Radiance Renewal Sleeping Mask 50ml!
Saskatoon, SK
This stuff is great! It’s got a fresh clean scent which I love. It brings so much moisture to my skin! Sometimes I’ll wear it on my no makeup days just for some extra moisture. It makes my face feel so soft and supple! The formula is quite thick, so a little goes a long way! I think it will last me quite a long time. Avant Skincare 8 Hour Radiance Renewal Sleeping Mask 50ml
Surrey, BC
Recently received this in a boxy charm box (i know, boxy charm rocks) and have been using it on and off for a few weeks now. This mask is super thick and Hydrating! It almost feels too thick (almost greasy) some days when I'm feeling like using more of a light, refreshing moisturizer. But on the days where your skin feels dry and damaged this is definitely a great overnight mask.
Kingston, ON
Great product! I put this on overnight and woke up with the softest feeling skin and i swear I was glowing as if I was wearing bomb highlighter! This is a great moisturizing product that doesn’t create or further any blemishes you have! It is a very thick cream, which I thought might make me breakout, but nope! All 10s for this one!
7953 NW 64th Street Miami florida
This cream I have almost a month of using it but I have seen a difference in my skin I feel it soft and I see that my face looks younger compared to months before use I think my skin is recovering elasticity I like its aroma and the feeling that it leaves me the next day I use it before I go to sleep
Grand bank, NL
im in love! i received this in my boxycharm and its literally the best product i ever used. you only need a small bit and it makes your face so soft and puts a shine to your face. its def worth over $100 (what its sold as).
El paso , TX
Avant Skincare 8 Hour Radiance Renewal Sleeping Mask 50ml uploaded by Diana A.
Esta mascarilla es para regenerarse mientras duermes. Tiene un olor súper sutil pero a la vez lindo que lo hace empalagoso él asunto. Tiene efectos antiedad lo cual es un plus sú[email protected] para las rutinas fáciles
Puerto Rico
Gracias a Dios que la recibí en una suscripción y no pagué full price por ella. Definitivamente es una crema común y corriente. No creo que cueste $100...
Tbilisi
Avant Skincare 8 Hour Radiance Renewal Sleeping Mask 50ml uploaded by Ann Z.
Avant 8 hours mask,is perfect for oily skin.I have spots from acne,after using this mask the spots become lighter than they were. 5 stars from me.
New Castle, DE
Avant Skincare 8 Hour Radiance Renewal Sleeping Mask 50ml uploaded by tamta P.
This mask is my discovery. It intensively moisturizes skin for 8 hours, combating fine wrinkles, redness & inflammation💖
New Castle, DE
This is so great product. I've bought and used. It is so nice and make my skin so smooth ♥️♥️♥️ highly recommended
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Salisbury, MD