Avant

Avant Proactive Mandelic Acid...
6 Reviews
4 / 5
The Proactive Mandelic Acid Restoring & Anti-Pollution Toner, while the price tag is very high this one is just gorgeous. Water weight, yet it gives. My skin feels hydrated while I’m also gently exfoliating. With Mandelic Acid to help with hyperpigmentation, wheat protein to help balance skin, reduce the appearance of pores and leave skin looking radiant along with Copper to help stimulate collagen This also has a fragrance but it’s a bit more neutral than the cleanser, and fades a bit quicker. I’ve been using this along side my Vitamin C and loving the combo!
4 / 5
This is a highly scented tonic. Maybe you don’t like it. But I like the smell because brings me a fresh sense. Yes, leave a soft skin after use but hace no longer effect. Packaging looks expensive, contains Mandelic Acid, so is a good restorative solution. But I do think I could buy a refill because price and quality isn’t relative for me.
5 / 5
I received this in my ipsy iconic box and I am in heaven. The smell alone is pure luxury. It's a beautiful simple packaging and the ingredients are amazing! My face looks, it feels different after each use! I can easily see it is improving the fine lines and enlarged pores that I had let go over the winter! My skin has never felt better. I use this toner before my serums and moisturizer!
5 / 5
I love this toner ,the packaging is great ,there is a stopper on the bottle so you can close it without a lid .This bottle is very large and comes with a lot of product. There is not a strong scent and it is very effective toner.
4 / 5
I tried the Proactive Mandelic Acid Restoring & Anti-Pollution Toner from AVANT SKINCARE and I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it does leave my face feeling very soft and I love the way it smells. It also seems to improve the tone and moisture of my skin after washing my face. However, I haven't noticed any significant long-term effects and I find the price to be quite high for what it delivers. The bottle design is also a little inconvenient, and I'm not a fan of the strong scent. Overall, it's a great product, but the price is a bit steep for what it offers. I would still recommend giving it a try, especially if you're a fan of the brand.
5 / 5
Fragrance free with amazing ingredients. And sleek packaging the price is a lil steep but avant- products are great and worth the price tag if u can afford it . It’s effective skincare products that will make your skin look better