BY AVANT ORIGINAL

2 Pack Refill Kit Includes:  1000 mL Refills Avant Original™ is a waterless hand sanitizer that is clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs in seconds.  Designed to conveniently supplement handwashing at home and on the go. Bio-Based: Made with 60% corn-ethanol and 95% total organic content. Effective: Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs in 15 seconds. Moisturizing: Contains vitamins A and E and two moisturizers to moisturize skin. Dermatologist Tested: Clinically proven to be sensitive to skin even when used repeatedly. Cruelty-Free: Not tested on animals.  Triclosan-Free: Contains NO triclosan, the controversial antibacterial agent. What Are Bio-Based Products?   Bio-based products are produced from renewable natural resources and are generally more environmentally sensitive than petroleum-based products.  By using bio-based pro see more...

• Does this leave a sticky or slippery feeling on your hands?3 Answers
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
I'm around 100 + children 5 days out of the week and I am constantly having to use to keep my hands germ free. It doesn't dry my hands out like other sanitizers have. I recommend using this. IT WORKS!!
Caitlin H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love hand sanitizer, but absolutely hate the feeling it gives my hands after I use it- dry! These help kill off germs and keep my hands moisturized. Love!
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
This is a great product and leaves skin germ free with out drying hands out, this is a great product and yes i recommend this product to friends and family
Joe W.
Cedar Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I own a pet sitting business so I'm always needing hand sanitizer due to germs so I always carry this with me and it works great.
Hope A.
Stevensville , MI
Easy to use easy to carry around. I have little kids so these are definitely a must have for me!
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is such a great hand sanitizer! Cleans up your hands and also moisturizer
Danielle V.
I love this hand sanitizer. Very easy to use. Convenient and not messy at all!
Patricia B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this leave a sticky or slippery feeling on your hands?