BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAvant
Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum

Avant Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum

by Avant

A Replenishing Lip Serum designed to plump whilst intensively nourishing the lips.

I saw today that this is $122? Is it worth it?
Start your review of Avant Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum!
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Avant Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum uploaded by Kelley M.
I love this. Got it in a boxycharm and my lips stay hydrated and plump. I’ve also noticed that with continued use, I stopped getting as much dry skin on my lips and don’t need to exfoliate my lips as much before lipstick application. I use morning and night and before lip color.
Lisa Q.
Temecula, CA
Avant Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum uploaded by Lisa Q.
This has really helped my lips a lot. The creases and or fine lines are definitely improving. I have been using it for over a month. The feel of the skin on my lips is softer and I haven’t had any cracked areas since I began using it.
Christina  G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,195 reviews
Avant Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum uploaded by Christina  G.
Avant Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum uploaded by Christina  G.
Super good makes my lips look so soft and feel so soft and smooth I had never heard of a lip serum and I received this in my Boxyluxe and I’m so glad I did because this is very expensive if you ask me it retails for 122$ and it’s not a large tube I’ll attach pics the price is mind blowing but the product is awesome 👏 I’m extremely pleased with it but I will not be repurchasing this for that price if I get it on a large discount I’ll buy it but I can’t do $122 for lip serum
Demetra  K.
Hoboken, NJ
Avant Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum uploaded by Demetra  K.
I received this in one of my BoxyCharm boxes and I love this hyaluronic acid lip serum. It goes on light and can be worn under other lip products. It really helps adds moisture to my lips. Added bonus is that it has a great mint taste! I would definitely recommend! Avant Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum
Stephanie  K.
Mentor, OH
Avant Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum uploaded by Stephanie  K.
I love this stuff. It absorbs into my lips and makes me feel like I have nothing on them, while keeping them feeling smooth and hydrated! Avant Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum
Amanda L.
Zephyrhills, FL
I received this in my Boxyluxe and it is nothing short of amazing. I have a problem with dry lips, and they crack a lot. I don't always like to use things that make my lips feel oily, and this serum doesn't - it is perfect. I probably put it on more in a day than I should. My lips feel amazing - hydrated & soft. I can't say I'd pay the steep price for it though - that seems ridiculous. But I'm okay with Boxy sending it out to me a few times a year.
Adrienne C.
Robbinsdale, MN
Avant Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum uploaded by Adrienne C.
This is an average product. Luckily I got it through BoxyCharm because the retail price of $120 is absolutely insane. Is it a good product for your lips? Maybe. I also do mot understand why there is a soft applicator if the directions indicate you are supposed to put it on the back of your hand then use a finger to apply instead of applying directly to the lips. It is not heavy or sticky like it claims, but I do not see the plumping. Also why on earth would you want to lighten your lips like it is boasting...
Sarah P.
I got this in my boxycharm box. I feel I tend to write reviews about my favorite products that I would give a good review to but this is so so so bad to not let people know. Not to mention the cost of this stuff is like 90-100 freaking dollars and is by far the worst crap ever. It made my lips so disgustingly dry and cracked. I am a freak about chapstick so looking at this product I was excited because it seemed to have useful ingredients but nooo it’s horrible. I can’t believe how expensive this is for such a bad product.
Shaye G.
This is an interesting product. It isn’t a gloss or balm. It dries matte into your lips, almost like you don’t have anything on. I’ve only used it a few times so I’m not sure if it does anything yet. 💋
Taylor  B.
Petersburg, VA
Avant Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum uploaded by Taylor  B.
this is a new type of product that i’d ever used before receiving it and i like the feel of it a lot. i don’t notice much difference in plumping, and no tingling sensation like many other products but i’m giving this one some time! overall i like it 👍🏼 Avant Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum