suggested searches

35%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I'm a fan of eye products and Avant is very expensive for an eye mask, good thing I got it at the boxycharm drop shop. It has moisturizing ingredients which are good for the eye area. It has a sweet scent like pastry, and very lightweight. Works like an eye cream, my under eye feels so smooth in the morning. I like it, but won't be repurchasing as it is quite pricey.
Been using this for a few months now as I was concerned about a few fine lines around my eyes, can honestly say it's made a huge difference and people have even asked me if I've had botox as my skin looks so wrinkle free. Highly recommended this product to anyone concerned about the effects of aging on your skin.
My eyes soak up eye creams, and this is no different. The product is a nice consistency and easily absorbs without too much rubbing or patting. It lives up to the hydrating promise, but I don't see much brightening, which is unfortunate as I have very dark circles under my eyes. Not my favorite eye cream, but hydrating enough for me to continue use.