BY AVALON

Avalon Shampoo Organic Biotin-B Complex 32 oz see more...

Omayma R.
Omayma R.
I used this shampoo when my hair started thinning. I was losing my hair due to stress and other health issues. The scent is very herbal and pleasant.It didn't dry out my scalp and after using it religiously I can see my hair not only thickening but getting some shine too.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my bathroom staple. It is organic, it doesn't have sulfates, so it is not harsh on your hair. It gives you volume and it does help with thinning hair. It is also good for everyday use.
Briana P.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck
I love this stuff. I found a 32 oz bottle at tjmaxx for only 13.99 which will last a long time. I really does seem to help thicken my hair with all the proteins and vitamins in it. It makes my hair super shiny too unlike regular store brands.
Tanika C.
Tanika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this conditioner at Burlington. it was in the clearance section. it is a very good quality conditioner. only downside is I couldn't find it again when I went back.
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Portsmouth
Over the years, I've spent so much time and money trying products that claim to thicken fine and/or thinning hair, but they've all fallen short. Then I found this product and am so thankful. It actually works without breaking the bank! From the very first use, my normally fine hair felt thicker and stronger. If you're hair needs some bulking up, I definitely recommend trying this shampoo.