Avalon Organics Wrinkle Therapy With Coq10 & Rosehip Perfecting Toner uploaded by Laura B.Avalon Organics Wrinkle Therapy With Coq10 & Rosehip Perfecting Toner uploaded by Nadene O.Avalon Organics Wrinkle Therapy With Coq10 & Rosehip Perfecting Toner uploaded by Christina Y.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

A skin-boosting ensemble of Co-Enzyme Q10, Rosehip Oil and Hyaluronic Acid awakens skin to counteract the visible signs of aging.

This balancing toner purifies and reduces the appearance of pores, rebalances natural moisture levels and fortifies skin with antioxidants.

Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Glycerin, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract (1), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (1), Arnica Montana Flower Extract (1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (1), Leuconjum Aestivum Bulb Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract (1), Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Linalyl Acetate, Pinene, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ubiquinone (2), Alcohol (1), Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool.

• How would this work for oily skin? Does it make it more oily? I d...1 Answers
  • Does this help with reducing redness on the face? 1 Answers
  • How good is this product? I ran out of my old facial toner and I'...8 Answers
Harley S.
I love this stuff. And It smells AMAZING. Seriously. I would bathe in this stuff if I could. It's such a beautiful scent. It makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated and I think I've definitely noticed a difference in the size and prevalence of my pores. It also hasn't irritated my sensitive eczema at all. It's my new favorite!
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
This toner is so good and for a very good price! As soon as I use it I feel as if my skin is tightening which is exactly what I was looking for! You get a great value for your money! I don't believe there is anything they could do to make it any better!
Sydney R.
Woodstock, GA
This toner is gentle and effective! I have a lot of redness and this helps clear me up but doesn't dry me out. I was beyond impressed by this product and would suggest it to anyone!! Definitely purchasing again when I run out!
Laura B.
Interesting concoction,its very intense,its cleansing well,closes pores and nourishes.Its probably best for normal to oily skin and/or sweaty summertimes
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
Awesome for dry or skin with dry patches, it evens out my skin and my makeup application goes on flawlessly when I take the time to use it.
Taís P.
Arlington , VA
I have no words to describe how good is this product!
I have been tryied every kind os products and i didn't find some Like it.
Becky L.
Grants Pass, OR
I LOVE this stuff! Makes my skin feel so nice and nourished. It's not drying at all, and perfect set up for my primer lotion.
renata c.
groton, CT
Great toner great for everyday use and perfect for on the go I love to use this because it helps to even out my skin
Claudia A.
North Las Vegas, NV
I recommend this product if you have dry skin it works wonders for me i love it!!
Julie B.
Must have product of you have drier skin. I love how it makes my face feel so smooth, skin feels moist and hydrated all day! Would buy again and recommend tat you do too if you're looking for skincare
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
How good is this product? I ran out of my old facial toner and I'm interested in trying a different kind.
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
Does this help with reducing redness on the face?
Jessica D.
How would this work for oily skin? Does it make it more oily? I don't expect it to, but I would like some feesback. Thank you!