BY AVALON ORGANICS

A skin-boosting ensemble of Co-Enzyme Q10, Rosehip Oil and Hyaluronic Acid awakens skin to counteract the visible signs of aging.

This unique oil cleanser loosens makeup and grime, then rinses away for soft, clean and conditioned skin.

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil(1), Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Polyglyceryl -2 Sesquioleate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aqua (water), Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Geraniol. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer P.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this stuff! Found it at Sprouts. It really does the job and believe me, I wear a lot of make up! I just this at night with the Avalon Organics Wrinkle therapy w/Coq10 & Rosehip cleansing milk. They both leave my skin feeling amazing and hydrated! I'm not sure about the stingy eye because I use micellar water on my eyes.
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX
I'm not sure about the oil part but I found the cleansing MILK version of this product and I was wary of it since Yes To Blueberries has discontinued their cream cleanser. I have to say I am pretty impressed with this and really enjoy the feel of it and paired with my Foreo Luna, I love how it makes my skin feel. When using it it feels like a thick creamy and it starts to warm up a bit because of your natural body heat which could be good and might be opening my pores. I'm not sure if I notice a difference in my face texture and yes, yes I know I look very young but it's never too early to protect your skin rather then repair once the damage is already done.
9/10, would recommend! It's love and you don't feel stripped and you feel super clean when you rinse it off.
Yara Edmée H.
San antonio, TX
I got this since my holy grail oil cleanser was empty. I regret buying it, it may do the job of cleansing but it stings the eyes so much! I can't open my eyes for a while. Not buying it again.
Christa C.
Hanover Park, IL
I like this a lot- I have been using it for almost a year, and I get told that I look in my late 20's, early 30's regularly...I am 44. ( I also use sunscreen every day- just to be clear) Smells nice, has a nice feel- leaves my skin soft and hydrated.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
I really do enjoy this product! It makes my hair feel fresh and clean! It also makes my hair look good for a long period of time!
Arleen R.
El mejor por que ayuda a evitar líneas y arrugas en la cara. Te la deja muy hidratada y sin dejarla grasosa.
Is this ok for oily skin?