Avalon Organics Wrinkle Therapy With Coq10 & Rosehip Cleansing Milk uploaded by Alake T.Avalon Organics Wrinkle Therapy With Coq10 & Rosehip Cleansing Milk uploaded by Colleen E.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

A skin-boosting ensemble of Co-Enzyme Q10, Rosehip Oil and Hyaluronic Acid awakens skin to counteract the visible signs of aging.

This moisturizing creme locks in natural hydration and nutrients so skin feels smooth and healthy and the appearance of wrinkles fades.

CLINICALLY PROVEN: 93% of users reported their skin appeared and felt smoother after 4 weeks of daily use.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate , Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Borago Officinalis Seed Oil(1), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil(1), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(1), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil(1), Arnica Montana Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Leucojum Aestivum Bulb Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ribose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

• Have you noticed increased sun sensitivity after using th...3 Answers
Jennifer P.
Van Nuys, CA
LOVE this stuff! Found it at Sprouts. I use this in the morning. At night I use this in combination with the Avalon Organics Wrinkle Therapy With Coq10 & Rosehip Cleansing Oil. My face feels wonderful and hydrated without feeling greasy. So good and so affordable.
Ashleigh G.
This was one of my first attempts at using a cleansing milk, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I have dry skin, and the way this went on - it was like soothing water on a desert day.

At that, I will say it did not make much of a difference in my skin. Though at first, my face reacted positively to a non-harsh face wash (thank you organic!), eventually it began to act the same way it did before I started using the product.

I do rotate products in the mix, so I must say though the product is lovely, I will not be repurchasing. It really is something you'll have to try to see how your skin responds over time. Maybe for you, it will be great!
Lauren M.
Bel Air, MD
I'm always looking for a more natural product to use on my face. Found this at Wegmans and thought it sounded nice. My skin is very finicky and will break out easily but this cleanser has been so nice and gentle I have not had one break out and all the other break outs have disappeared. I don't have perfect skin but I do feel this cleanser has helped it a lot. I'm not sure how it does on actual wrinkle therapy as I am only 28 but it's better to start earlier than later!
LaShawn W.
Alpharetta, GA
Love, love, love this stuff! It's a great makeup remover and wonderful cleanser! It's gentle and refreshing. if it's hot out I like to use this without additional mositurizer.
Sandra D.
Works. Not that expensive. Use only if you have normal to dry skin types. If you have combination or oily, it may cause breakouts
Colleen E.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this. Smells good and leaves a deep clean.
Alake T.
I love this product, due to the fact that it leaves my skin really flawless and soft. I am disappointed with the fact that it doesn’t remove my makeup well at all. I’ve owned other milk cleanser that has indeed removed makeup better. This is not a huge problem since I cleanse twice 1st with a milk cleanser then with a face wash. The scent smell some what like hibiscus leaves and it a pretty mild. I love the amount I get for the price and I also love the fact that the ingredients are natural, some organic and is vegan. Would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Sandra D.
Have you noticed increased sun sensitivity after using this product?

Walmart