BY AVALON ORGANICS

Our Revitalizing Eye Creme with Activated Vitamin C pampers delicate skin, gently improving circulation, tone and texture.  This uplifting blend of certified organic botanicals, nourishing moisturizers and powerful antioxidants will erase the lines of time for a soft, smooth and youthful appearance. Activated Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant proven to defend against the damaging effects of free-radicals that can age skin prematurely.  Activated Vitamin C will help repair and protect your skin from the signs of aging by naturally boosting collagen and elastin production, stimulating cell renewal and increasing healthy circulation for a youthful, luminous complexion. Perfect for all skin types pH balanced Avalon Active Organics guarantees 70% certified organic ingredients.  Certified Organic Credibility requires the percentage of certified organic ingredients to see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Really liked this product. Bought at Target. I used after every time I washed my face. Wasn't greasy. Really loved the way my face felt after I used it. Had a nice scent. I would recommend but I plan on researching this product to make sure it is actually healthy for skin before purchasing again.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as I tend to get dark circles under my eye (especially if I haven't slept well the night before). Just overnight this made a huge difference in he brightness of my skin - I couldn't even tell I had any dark circles the next day.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
I purchased my bottle of this on Vitacost. I did not see any great results after using the entire bottle. I was also disappointed because there is no way to get the last bit out without scraping the bottle for several uses.
Carrie o.
Carrie o.
Ellicott City, MD
I purchased this product at the grocery store in the organic area and I was suggested this product by a friend, I love love love it. It goes on easily, not greasy, smells good.
Heaven M.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
It is good, no amazing. I do see improvements and isn't thick or greasy. May not be as healthy as other brands, but it is definitely healthiest you will find easily. Bought mine from Target online.
Danita M.
Danita M.
I love Avalon Organics products I use them everyday they are good organic products at a cheap price and easy to find at Target an most of all they actually work.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Does this smell like oranges?
Jeff M.
Jeff M.
10042
How good is this as a moisturizer?
Bobbi H.
Bobbi H.
Grantsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cleansing milk and want to try this. How does this stack up to other eye creams? Would you recommend?