BY AVALON ORGANICS

Avalon Organics® Vitamin C™ Renewal - Renewal Cream.
New. More Sustainable.
Antioxidant-intensive cream helps smooth lines and wrinkles and provides photo-aging defense.
Safe, effective, certified, natural skincare without synthetic fragrances, phthalates, harsh sulfates or parabens.
NSF.
Contains Organic ingredients.
Contains 70% Organic content. see more...

• I have acne marks so i heard vitamin C brightens skin, but i don't ...1 Answers
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, I love this lotion. The citrus scent is so juicy and delicious and the creme texture is luscious and soft. It does feel a bit oily right after application, but the product sinks into the skin wonderfully. In the morning, I can tell that the product is still on my face since it had dried to create a moisture barrier that I have to use cleanser to wash it off. This product has made my face so soft and I will be sure to buy again!
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA
Creamy and does not make me oily. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this has not irritated my skin. Bought for about $9 at T.J. Maxx. Cannot say I have noticed after one jar any wrinkle or texture improvements in my skin. But it does feel nourished.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Antonio, TX
The smell is very nice and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed after I use it. My mom uses this as well and loves it just as much. Very good product and the price isn't too bad either
adrianna t.
adrianna t.
Fresno, CA
I love this product. This moisturizer keeps my face hydrated all day. its not oily or leaves my face greasy. it smells good and you get a lot of product.
Lesley H.
Lesley H.
I really like this renewal cream. It goes on smooth and smells great. I use it when my skin is feeling dry and before applying makeup.
Dania J.
Dania J.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good at moisturizing the skin, but I did not see any improvement with skin tone or any other skin improvement .
Dalila P.
Dalila P.
My fave! Makes my dry skin glow and I only use it at night. Worth the price and I got it on Walmart.com
Geovanna B.
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
I love this product is so amazing for my skin is orhanic is a nice quality very great
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got cream online from Walmart because it was vegan and cruelty free and I heard a lot of great things about it. I have combination skin and this works very well for me, I think if you have dry skin it would work best because sometimes it will make my face oily which isn't a surprise because I have very oily skin. It has a light citrus orange smell and makes my skin so soft. It also doesn't clog my pores which is nice. I really like this and I would recommend it. It's a great value for the price and comes with a lot. A little goes a long way.
Harley S.
Harley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical about this stuff because I'm not a big fan of face creams but I was pleasantly surprised. This is a nice light cream that moisturizes but does not clog my pores. I definitely think I've noticed a brighter and clearer complexion. Will keep this in rotation.
Husna A.
Husna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne marks so i heard vitamin C brightens skin, but i don't think this cream in particular is used for brightening skin. am i wrong though? Does it brighten skin? I have very young skin so I'm not really worried about collagen.