BY AVALON ORGANICS

Avalon Organics® Vitamin C™ Renewal - Renewal Cream.
New. More Sustainable.
Antioxidant-intensive cream helps smooth lines and wrinkles and provides photo-aging defense.
Safe, effective, certified, natural skincare without synthetic fragrances, phthalates, harsh sulfates or parabens.
NSF.
Contains Organic ingredients.
Contains 70% Organic content. see more...

• I have acne marks so i heard vitamin C brightens skin, but i don'...1 Answers
Kayla D.
Hawthorne , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of the best products I've ever tried! I have combination skin and I find that when this product is used at night it helps with my dryness but doesn't make me more Oily in the morning. I've been using this for about a month now and I can see a significant difference in my over skin brightness and skin tone evenness. My face also feels so soft!
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got cream online from Walmart because it was vegan and cruelty free and I heard a lot of great things about it. I have combination skin and this works very well for me, I think if you have dry skin it would work best because sometimes it will make my face oily which isn't a surprise because I have very oily skin. It has a light citrus orange smell and makes my skin so soft. It also doesn't clog my pores which is nice. I really like this and I would recommend it. It's a great value for the price and comes with a lot. A little goes a long way.
Harley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical about this stuff because I'm not a big fan of face creams but I was pleasantly surprised. This is a nice light cream that moisturizes but does not clog my pores. I definitely think I've noticed a brighter and clearer complexion. Will keep this in rotation.
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin so finding a moisturizer that doesn't intensify the oil is kind of challenging . Avalon organics cream keeps my skin moisturize and doesn't make it extra oily . The price is about average , I think I ended up paying $13? for it at Wal-Mart.
Jessibel E.
Love this moisturizer because it has vitamin c which is really important. The scent of this product is oranges but it can be overwhelming for some people especially if you're sensitive or have allergies.
Dena H.
I love this product. I use it in the morning and at night. Smells really good. Feels like I'm doing something healthy for my skin. I even seen this product for sale at the health store I go to :)
Yuliannochka B.
I love this cream. I have sensitive and oily skin. This cream balances my skin and it is really an amazing find for me.
Nohelia V.
I know my grandma uses this cream and we sell this product at our store ! They love that it has vitamin c and it helps a lot for the wrinkles
Rachel M.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product.I have dry and sensitive skin.First off the citrus smell is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and moisturized without feeling greasy. When I first starting using this product I did feel a slight tingling almost burning sensation that subsided rather quickly. I use this every night before bed and I've been using it for almost a year now and will continue to repurchase.
Lesley H.
I really like this renewal cream. It goes on smooth and smells great. I use it when my skin is feeling dry and before applying makeup.
Husna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne marks so i heard vitamin C brightens skin, but i don't think this cream in particular is used for brightening skin. am i wrong though? Does it brighten skin? I have very young skin so I'm not really worried about collagen.