BY AVALON ORGANICS

Avalon Organics® Vitamin C™ Renewal - Renewal Cream.
New. More Sustainable.
Antioxidant-intensive cream helps smooth lines and wrinkles and provides photo-aging defense.
Safe, effective, certified, natural skincare without synthetic fragrances, phthalates, harsh sulfates or parabens.
NSF.
Contains Organic ingredients.
Contains 70% Organic content. see more...

• I have acne marks so i heard vitamin C brightens skin, but i don'...1 Answers
Kayla D.
Hawthorne , CA
By far one of the best products I've ever tried! I have combination skin and I find that when this product is used at night it helps with my dryness but doesn't make me more Oily in the morning. I've been using this for about a month now and I can see a significant difference in my over skin brightness and skin tone evenness. My face also feels so soft!
Brooke B.
Schererville , IN
One of my favorite products! I use this every morning and night with the facial cleanser. I've been using this product for years. I had noticed a friends skin all of a sudden look as if it was glowing. When I asked they swore up and down on this product. After using it I knew this was my go to face cream. Love the smell and the consistency of it.
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
I got cream online from Walmart because it was vegan and cruelty free and I heard a lot of great things about it. I have combination skin and this works very well for me, I think if you have dry skin it would work best because sometimes it will make my face oily which isn't a surprise because I have very oily skin. It has a light citrus orange smell and makes my skin so soft. It also doesn't clog my pores which is nice. I really like this and I would recommend it. It's a great value for the price and comes with a lot. A little goes a long way.
Harley S.
I was skeptical about this stuff because I'm not a big fan of face creams but I was pleasantly surprised. This is a nice light cream that moisturizes but does not clog my pores. I definitely think I've noticed a brighter and clearer complexion. Will keep this in rotation.
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
I have very oily skin so finding a moisturizer that doesn't intensify the oil is kind of challenging . Avalon organics cream keeps my skin moisturize and doesn't make it extra oily . The price is about average , I think I ended up paying $13? for it at Wal-Mart.
Jessibel E.
Love this moisturizer because it has vitamin c which is really important. The scent of this product is oranges but it can be overwhelming for some people especially if you're sensitive or have allergies.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
Wow, I love this lotion. The citrus scent is so juicy and delicious and the creme texture is luscious and soft. It does feel a bit oily right after application, but the product sinks into the skin wonderfully. In the morning, I can tell that the product is still on my face since it had dried to create a moisture barrier that I have to use cleanser to wash it off. This product has made my face so soft and I will be sure to buy again!
Rachel M.
Noblesville, IN
I absolutely love this product.I have dry and sensitive skin.First off the citrus smell is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and moisturized without feeling greasy. When I first starting using this product I did feel a slight tingling almost burning sensation that subsided rather quickly. I use this every night before bed and I've been using it for almost a year now and will continue to repurchase.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA
Creamy and does not make me oily. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this has not irritated my skin. Bought for about $9 at T.J. Maxx. Cannot say I have noticed after one jar any wrinkle or texture improvements in my skin. But it does feel nourished.
Vanessa R.
San Antonio , TX
The smell is very nice and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed after I use it. My mom uses this as well and loves it just as much. Very good product and the price isn't too bad either
Husna A.
I have acne marks so i heard vitamin C brightens skin, but i don't think this cream in particular is used for brightening skin. am i wrong though? Does it brighten skin? I have very young skin so I'm not really worried about collagen.