Add a Photo

By AVALON ORGANICS
Avalon Organics® Vitamin C™ Renewal - Renewal Cream.
New. More Sustainable.
Antioxidant-intensive cream helps smooth lines and wrinkles and provides photo-aging defense.
Safe, effective, certified, natural skincare without synthetic fragrances, phthalates, harsh sulfates or parabens.
NSF.
Contains Organic ingredients.
Contains 70% Organic content.
Photos (4)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Columbus, OH

I got cream online from Walmart because it was vegan and cruelty free and I heard a lot of great things about it. I have combination skin and this works very well for me, I think if you have dry skin it would work best because sometimes it will make my face oily which isn't a surprise because I have very oily skin. It has a light citrus orange smell and makes my skin so soft. It also doesn't clog my pores which is nice. I really like this and I would recommend it. It's a great value for the price and comes with a lot. A little goes a long way.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Sunnyvale, CA

Wow, I love this lotion. The citrus scent is so juicy and delicious and the creme texture is luscious and soft. It does feel a bit oily right after application, but the product sinks into the skin wonderfully. In the morning, I can tell that the product is still on my face since it had dried to create a moisture barrier that I have to use cleanser to wash it off. This product has made my face so soft and I will be sure to buy again!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Indianapolis, In

I absolutely love this product.I have dry and sensitive skin.First off the citrus smell is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and moisturized without feeling greasy. When I first starting using this product I did feel a slight tingling almost burning sensation that subsided rather quickly. I use this every night before bed and I've been using it for almost a year now and will continue to repurchase.
Karmen L.
Karmen L.
Columbia , Tn

I have very oily skin so finding a moisturizer that doesn't intensify the oil is kind of challenging . Avalon organics cream keeps my skin moisturize and doesn't make it extra oily . The price is about average , I think I ended up paying $13? for it at Wal-Mart.
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA

Creamy and does not make me oily. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and this has not irritated my skin. Bought for about $9 at T.J. Maxx. Cannot say I have noticed after one jar any wrinkle or texture improvements in my skin. But it does feel nourished.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Antonio, TX

The smell is very nice and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed after I use it. My mom uses this as well and loves it just as much. Very good product and the price isn't too bad either
adrianna t.
adrianna t.
Fresno, CA

I love this product. This moisturizer keeps my face hydrated all day. its not oily or leaves my face greasy. it smells good and you get a lot of product.
Nohelia V.
Nohelia V.

I know my grandma uses this cream and we sell this product at our store ! They love that it has vitamin c and it helps a lot for the wrinkles
Lesley H.
Lesley H.

I really like this renewal cream. It goes on smooth and smells great. I use it when my skin is feeling dry and before applying makeup.
Yuliannochka B.
Yuliannochka B.

I love this cream. I have sensitive and oily skin. This cream balances my skin and it is really an amazing find for me.
Husna A.
Husna A.

I have acne marks so i heard vitamin C brightens skin, but i don't think this cream in particular is used for brightening skin. am i wrong though? Does it brighten skin? I have very young skin so I'm not really worried about collagen.

Join Now