BY AVALON ORGANICS

It's in our name: Avalon Organics. Our commitment to organic agriculture extends beyond personal care formulation to a passion for home-grown sustainability, a cleaner global environment and, of course, personal health. Our dedication to these ideals is summarized in our pledge, Consciousness in Cosmetics: To honor our bodies and the world we live in by creating an extraordinary range of truly effective personal care products that are inherently pure, safe and certified to the Standard for Personal Care Products Containing Organic Ingredients. Each of our products is made with organic ingredients, including botanicals, extracts and essential oils. We honor ourselves, our planet and our users with the Consciousness in Cosmetics promise. We urge you to take time to honor yourself every day.

• What results have you had with this?? I use to use somet...2 Answers
Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Moisture Plus Lotion SPF 15
  • "This a really good soothing product. It in an ideal product for the summer months and early spring. It has a nice fragrance and it is not greasy on the skin. It's hydrating and refreshing. " in 3 reviews
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This smells amazing, but I find that it doesn't do much for my skin. It always sat on top and didn't absorb well. My skin gets oily easy so it could just be the sensitivity of my oil glands, but if you're like me, this isn't the product for you. Plus, I like a higher SPF for my face.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
I love the idea of this line of facial products. Avalon organics looks very natural and has great ingredients, plus I love the smell! My skin does get irritated and turns bright red when using this line which is weird. This doesn't happen with any other products. it stings quite a bit as well. I would recommend maybe trying it but there are other companies that make similar products that are organic and natural.
Beth M.
Delaware, OH
I was very disappointed by this lotion. It's so thick that it does not come out of the bottle and it has a chalky texture to it. When used, it takes a long time to absorb into the skin so I have to wait to put on my makeup because it feels heavy and almost gritty on my skin. When it's finally smooth, it does moisturize nicely and I do love the smell of it. I wouldn't buy it again though.
Kyla R.
Perris, CA
I received this product free in a sample source box. I liked how light weight it was and the delightful orange scent. However since I'm on the fair side I need something stringer than spf 15.
oksana s.
Sacramento , CA
I gave this product a c because honestly I didn't see much of a differese I'm my skin. Also I think it's on the pricey side. After purchasing theis I used it for about a month. All it did was dry out my skin even more, and my skin is already supper dry.
Jasmine S.
Columbus, OH
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is great lotion that offers the added benefit of sun screen. I bought it because it is called "organic". It is not 100% organic but claims to have 60% Organic Ingredients. Better than conventional ingredients, but would much prefer it to be 100% organic.
Crystal A.
Independence, OH
Love the smell of this lotion. It is light and feels smooth when used. For me, it's best for warmer weather. I need a bit heavier product in the winter.
Rabiya J.
Charlotte, NC
Great moisturizer that feels really light on the skin and helps with keeping your face fresh for a long period of time. I like the light scent as well
Jessica C.
Love this lotion! the added bonus of vitamin C is just icing on the cake. This lotion leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
What results have you had with this?? I use to use something with vitamin C I liked alot, but I cannot remember what it was..