Avalon Organics Ultimate Moisture Cream uploaded by Allie E.Avalon Organics Ultimate Moisture Cream uploaded by Bonnie W.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

Hypo-allergenic night cream illuminates while you sleep for Renewed Radiance. Contains 70% organic content 2 Safe, effective, certified, natural skincare without synthetic fragrances, phthlates, harsh sulfates or parabens 3 Hypo-allergenic for sensitive skin Our skin goes through a nightly restorative process while we sleep, naturally accelerating cell repair and collagen production. This luxuriously rich moisturizing cream, blended with kombucha, hyaluronic acid, licorice root and lavender essential oil, helps maximize this process. Lines, wrinkles, blotchiness and other unevenness on the skin are smoothed, allowing the skins natural luminosity to shine through for a more youthful-looking complexion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erica A.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Avalon Organics is a company I've been using for years. I originally was going to buy unscented because I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. I'm so happy I went with the lavender instead though. It's not a fake, perfume scent either - it's a true lavender essential oil. Lavender not only has relaxing properties - it's very invigorating to apply in the morning and the scent truly calms me. I love how I can feel this moisturizer actually absorb into my skin. The formula is very hydrating and lasts all day for me. I love that I can read and understand everything in the ingredient list. Not only is this company organic, nothing artificial or synthetic, but this product is packed with nutrients that can improve your skin. It has hyaluronic acid, grape seed polyphenols and a lipo-filling complex. It claims to "reduce redness, smooth skin and balances tone for a radiant complexion." I would sincerely agree with this statement. My face looks smoother, more even tone and especially brighter and glowing after applying this moisturizer. It's also perfect under makeup! I have repurchased this product multiple times and would do so again!
T C.
T C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this on Vitacost, along with the daily moisturizer of the same line. It feels light on the skin but it's still a very moisturizing product. The lavender scent is strong but it's a pretty natural smell so I don't mind. I'll probably purchase this again!
Carla M.
Carla M.
Alpena, AR
This is a great light moisture cream.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Steubenville, OH
This product was on the clerance shelf at my local Kroger so I jumped on the chance to give it a try at half the price of retail. I love the smell of it, I love the feel of it on my face, and I love that it is organic.
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I have very dry skin and this cream used at bedtime is terrific. Goes on smooth,doesn't just sit on my skin, actually blends in. My face feels very soft. The smell is wonderful, not overpowering. I can't ask for more.
Jaime B.
Jaime B.
Omaha, NE
Loved this moisturizer until they changed the ingredient list. No longer a clean item and not as effective to boot.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great cream, it goes on smooth and it's not heavy at all. Sometimes my skin gets pretty dry and this really helps.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Someone gave me this as a gift when I was moving to the desert southwest and I love it. When you open the jar the scent is powerful - but when you put in on your skin it smells lovely. It's rich without feeling greasy and it lasts for quite a while. Really like it>
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Avalon has great product,no animal testing and gree
Bonnie W.
Bonnie W.
Avalon Organics Brilliant Balance w/Lavender & Prebiotics Ultimate Night Cream-supports skin's overnight repair cycle. Scientifically Proven to Brighten Skin. It is HYPO-ALLERGENIC: DERMATOLOGIST TESTED. No GMO's, vegan, biodegradable, no parabens, harsh sulfates or preservatives, synthetic colors, fragrances, phthalates or animal testing. It has a gentle blend of Prebiotics, Lavender & Cucumber maintains balance & supports skin health. Hypo-Allergenic for sensitive skin. I clean my face in the evening & use my peel pads. I let it sit & dry & when I go to bed I lightly pat it all over my face, neck & decoletage. It's soothing & the light lavender scent helps relax you so you easily drift off to sleep! Very nice product!