BY AVALON ORGANICS

A carefully balanced blend of biotin, saw palmetto, quinoa protein and vitamin E work in harmony to:

• Help build body in fine, thinning hair
  • Stimulate the scalp to encourage hair growth
  • Cleanse and nourish hair from follicle through entire shaft
  • Strengthen hair strands

The result: hair that feels thicker and softer with added volume.

pH Balanced

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitol, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract(1)*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract(1)*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract(1)*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract(1)*, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract(1)(2), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract(1)*, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Tanacetum Vulgare Extract, Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Bisabolol, Decyl Glucoside, Inulin(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient. (2)Saw Palmetto Extract. *Known as Biotin carrier.

• Is this product really good? Does it help with hair growth?2 Answers
  • Does this really thicken hair2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and gotten good results?3 Answers
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at Marshalls. My mom said she used to use this brand on me when I was young because it was gentle so I thought I would give it a try. I just got my hair chemically treated so I needed something free of harsh sulfates and parabens. This really made my hair feel full and thick even though it was limp from the treatment. Ive been using it for 2 years now and have not had a problem.
Priscila C.
I’ve been using this shampoo for the past month after having a lot of hair loss after breastfeeding and I love how thick my thin hair feels when I’m washing it. My hair does not fall in the shower like it does with other shampoos also For an organic shampoo it does latter well. I would like to continue buying this shampoo it’s great not only for hair loss but also for super thin hair like mine that is prone to breakage
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
I gave it two star because of the ingredients, otherwise it would have been lower. The shampoo was thin and didn’t lather very well. I felt that I needed to shampoo twice for clean hair. It was drying. My hair was very tangled, even after using a conditioner. I regret buying this product. I wouldn’t recommend it based on my experience.
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I started using this shampoo with its accompanying conditioner when I was losing my hair because of a medication i was taking. While this shampoo does not cause your hair to grow back, it does strengthen the hair you do have and provides shine.

I purchased this on Amazon at a great price compared to many other Biotin shampoos. The thing about biotin shampoos and conditioners is that topical treatments are NOT going to make your hair grow back. You will have to consult your doctor about supplementation about that, but this has helped the hair that I have left feel healthy and strong.

It has a great scent and a rich lather. It works really well with the conditioner and I will repurchase!
Jamie C.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
The Avalon Organics biotin-complex thickening products stripped my hair of any moisture and caused more damage and hair loss.

I read the label before purchasing and saw that the ingredient list was loaded with natural ingredients. Numerous essential oils and such.

I think it's great when companies want to be environmentally responsible but this product is terrible. No GMO's, Vegan, biodegradable and NSF certified doesn't mean a thing if the product does the opposite of its intended use.

Maybe this works for some people but I'll seer clear of this brand all together.
Millisa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is very good I would recommend buying this but is it worth it and it works great. If I ran out I would definitely buy this again. I trust this brand also been using this brand for a lot of years.
Julianna Z.
Port Hueneme , CA
I stumbled upon this at Costco and I couldn’t wait to try it. This shampoo isn’t for everyone. It leaves some feeling like their hair is stripped. Kinda like a detoxifying shampoo. I didn’t feel that. I really like this shampoo. And it doesn’t thicken your hair but it does help it grow faster. My daughter and I have had to get 2 trims in the last 3 months since using this. My hair has never looked better since using this. And I love that it’s organic and not full of nasty chemicals.
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
After using it for a month I could see a change in my hair's health. It got thicker, stronger and it grew a lot. My hair was shedding a lot and thankfully this is changing it. I usually get this product at Marshals or tjmax.
Alex M.
I bought this shampoo at Costco. I love using organic products because I don’t want harsh chemicals on my head. It does not really lather and sometimes I feel like I use a lot of product to feel my hair is clean. At times the conditioner does make my hair seem greasy after use but I now make sure to rinse it a lot. I don’t know if I would buy it again because I have used other organic shampoos I prefer more.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This does make your hair feel thicker, but I think that’s because of the residue that it leaves behind on strands. It doesn’t feel great — kinda chalky on the hair, not super smooth. I stopped using this one.
Yomara V.
Is for all types of hair?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this shampoo for damage hair as well?
Megan O.
Davenport, IA
Has anyone used this and gotten good results?
Lea B.
Wynantskill, NY
Does this really thicken hair
L I.
Villahermosa, Tabasco
Is this product really good? Does it help with hair growth?

Amazon