Avalon Organics Thickening Biotin B-Complex Shampoo uploaded by Yolanda M.Avalon Organics Thickening Biotin B-Complex Shampoo uploaded by brianna r.Avalon Organics Thickening Biotin B-Complex Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

A carefully balanced blend of biotin, saw palmetto, quinoa protein and vitamin E work in harmony to:

• Help build body in fine, thinning hair
  • Stimulate the scalp to encourage hair growth
  • Cleanse and nourish hair from follicle through entire shaft
  • Strengthen hair strands

The result: hair that feels thicker and softer with added volume.

pH Balanced

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitol, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract(1)*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract(1)*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract(1)*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract(1)*, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract(1)(2), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract(1)*, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Tanacetum Vulgare Extract, Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Bisabolol, Decyl Glucoside, Inulin(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient. (2)Saw Palmetto Extract. *Known as Biotin carrier.

• Is this product really good? Does it help with hair growth?1 Answers
  • Does this really thicken hair1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and gotten good results?3 Answers
Raphaela G.
Easton, PA
I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at Marshalls. My mom said she used to use this brand on me when I was young because it was gentle so I thought I would give it a try. I just got my hair chemically treated so I needed something free of harsh sulfates and parabens. This really made my hair feel full and thick even though it was limp from the treatment. Ive been using it for 2 years now and have not had a problem.
Kayla C.
I started using this shampoo with its accompanying conditioner when I was losing my hair because of a medication i was taking. While this shampoo does not cause your hair to grow back, it does strengthen the hair you do have and provides shine.

I purchased this on Amazon at a great price compared to many other Biotin shampoos. The thing about biotin shampoos and conditioners is that topical treatments are NOT going to make your hair grow back. You will have to consult your doctor about supplementation about that, but this has helped the hair that I have left feel healthy and strong.

It has a great scent and a rich lather. It works really well with the conditioner and I will repurchase!
Miranda P.
Penn Run, PA
I only use organic ingredients on my hair now. My hair used to constantly be falling out and when I switched my hair care to all organics it stopped. Don’t get me wrong I still have normal fall out, but not in clumps. It’s a little pricey, but it’s worth it.
Gabriella G.
Saint Paul, MN
Works well. It doesn't leave a residue in my hair like many thickening hair products have. I will say the smell is pretty nice and unobtrusive. I have used it for quite some time and it has helped my hair quite a bit, though it is not entirely hydrating.
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
After using it for a month I could see a change in my hair's health. It got thicker, stronger and it grew a lot. My hair was shedding a lot and thankfully this is changing it. I usually get this product at Marshals or tjmax.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This does make your hair feel thicker, but I think that’s because of the residue that it leaves behind on strands. It doesn’t feel great — kinda chalky on the hair, not super smooth. I stopped using this one.
Yolanda M.
I love this shampoo. I've been using this shampoo for the past 6 months. It gives my thin limp hair life!! Adding the conditioner gives my hair volume. I will never go back to regular shampoo again!! When Walmart had the shampoo and conditioner on clearance for $3 a piece I stocked up!
Sophia M.
I used to use this shampoo for about 6 months but my hair hasn't changed in texture, length, or thickness. I do love that it foams because it is hard to find natural brands that lather well and that way a little goes a long way. It does leave my hair feeling clean afterwards. The smell is very bland. I don't purchase this shampoo anymore.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Not sure if it really does much about thickening, but it does leave my hair feeling soft and clean! This is one of my go-to brands for shampoo and conditioner. I personally think it's worth the price! People pay more for crummy salon brands that are filled with harsh ingredients that aren't good for you or your hair, and this is so much better and often cheaper!
Lisa B.
I love everything this company produces. High quality, extremely consistent, very clean ingredients, delicious and natural scents, long-lasting results-they always improve the quality of hair and skin over an extended period of time. Organic or not, this is one of the best beauty and hair product lines out there.
Yomara V.
Is for all types of hair?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this shampoo for damage hair as well?
Megan O.
Davenport, IA
Has anyone used this and gotten good results?
Sabrina T.
Has anyone used this line and seen significant growth?
Abbie F.
Fort Recovery, OH
I would really love to try this product! I have thin hair that just falls flat very quick, would this shampoo help with that? Does it really make your hair thicker??