Avalon Organics Thickening Biotin B-Complex Shampoo uploaded by Yolanda M.Avalon Organics Thickening Biotin B-Complex Shampoo uploaded by brianna r.Avalon Organics Thickening Biotin B-Complex Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

A carefully balanced blend of biotin, saw palmetto, quinoa protein and vitamin E work in harmony to:

• Help build body in fine, thinning hair
  • Stimulate the scalp to encourage hair growth
  • Cleanse and nourish hair from follicle through entire shaft
  • Strengthen hair strands

The result: hair that feels thicker and softer with added volume.

pH Balanced

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitol, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract(1)*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract(1)*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract(1)*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract(1)*, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract(1)(2), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract(1)*, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Tanacetum Vulgare Extract, Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Bisabolol, Decyl Glucoside, Inulin(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient. (2)Saw Palmetto Extract. *Known as Biotin carrier.

• Is this product really good? Does it help with hair growth?1 Answers
  • Does this really thicken hair1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this and gotten good results?3 Answers
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at Marshalls. My mom said she used to use this brand on me when I was young because it was gentle so I thought I would give it a try. I just got my hair chemically treated so I needed something free of harsh sulfates and parabens. This really made my hair feel full and thick even though it was limp from the treatment. Ive been using it for 2 years now and have not had a problem.
Priscila C.
I’ve been using this shampoo for the past month after having a lot of hair loss after breastfeeding and I love how thick my thin hair feels when I’m washing it. My hair does not fall in the shower like it does with other shampoos also For an organic shampoo it does latter well. I would like to continue buying this shampoo it’s great not only for hair loss but also for super thin hair like mine that is prone to breakage
Lynn B.
I gave it two star because of the ingredients, otherwise it would have been lower. The shampoo was thin and didn’t lather very well. I felt that I needed to shampoo twice for clean hair. It was drying. My hair was very tangled, even after using a conditioner. I regret buying this product. I wouldn’t recommend it based on my experience.
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I started using this shampoo with its accompanying conditioner when I was losing my hair because of a medication i was taking. While this shampoo does not cause your hair to grow back, it does strengthen the hair you do have and provides shine.

I purchased this on Amazon at a great price compared to many other Biotin shampoos. The thing about biotin shampoos and conditioners is that topical treatments are NOT going to make your hair grow back. You will have to consult your doctor about supplementation about that, but this has helped the hair that I have left feel healthy and strong.

It has a great scent and a rich lather. It works really well with the conditioner and I will repurchase!
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE shampoo!! I have dandruff and it makes my scalp feel so clean and refreshed, my hair is incredibly thick and healthy considering all the bleaching its gone through, but I also take biotin supplements. Overall it's amazing on my hair and doesn't dry it out!
Vanessa R.
I just recently started using this shampoo to boost my hair growth so I haven’t seen much of a result maybe after a couple more months of using I’ll be able to notice more of a difference. I can see tiny baby hairs growing but not rapidly. I love that this product uses mainly natural organic ingredients!
Gabriella G.
Saint Paul, MN
Works well. It doesn't leave a residue in my hair like many thickening hair products have. I will say the smell is pretty nice and unobtrusive. I have used it for quite some time and it has helped my hair quite a bit, though it is not entirely hydrating.
Nicole R.
Lawrence, MA
After using it for a month I could see a change in my hair's health. It got thicker, stronger and it grew a lot. My hair was shedding a lot and thankfully this is changing it. I usually get this product at Marshals or tjmax.
Lauren M.
Bel Air, MD
It was a nice shampoo. The price wasn’t too terrible and I enjoyed the smell. It lathered pretty good compared to a lot of other natural shampoos also. But I wouldn’t say my hair felt or looked any thicker. I wouldn’t use this product again if I was really in need of a thickening shampoo.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This does make your hair feel thicker, but I think that’s because of the residue that it leaves behind on strands. It doesn’t feel great — kinda chalky on the hair, not super smooth. I stopped using this one.
Yomara V.
Is for all types of hair?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this shampoo for damage hair as well?
Megan O.
Davenport, IA
Has anyone used this and gotten good results?
Sabrina T.
Has anyone used this line and seen significant growth?
Abbie F.
Fort Recovery, OH
I would really love to try this product! I have thin hair that just falls flat very quick, would this shampoo help with that? Does it really make your hair thicker??