BY AVALON ORGANICS

A carefully balanced blend of biotin, saw palmetto, quinoa protein and vitamin E work in harmony to:

• Help build body in fine, thinning hair
  • Stimulate the scalp to encourage hair growth
  • Cleanse and nourish hair from follicle through entire shaft
  • Strengthen hair strands

The result: hair that feels thicker and softer with added volume.

pH Balanced

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil(1)*, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract(1)*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract(1)*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract(1)*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract(1)*, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract(1)(2), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/ Stem Extract(1)*, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Tanacetum Vulgare Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitol, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient. (2)Saw Palmetto Extract. *Known as Biotin carrier. Product is preserved with Sodium Benzoate.

Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Not bad, but not great, either. I feel like this is a classic natural formula conditioner — doesn’t really feel great on your hair, doesn’t rinse well, but free of harmful chemicals. I would say this is for someone who does not put a lot of effort into their hair. It kind of leaves a residue behind, which makes your hair feel thicker, but not in a very pleasant way.
Laura P.
Charleston, SC
I love, love that Avalon is an organic brand that is sulfate free and does not contain some of the other harmful chemicals some of the big brands do. I do wish this conditioner was just a bit more creamy and left my hair a little more soft. After using the Biotin B-complex shampoo, my hair tends to be pretty tangled and I have to use a leave-in conditioner to get my hair combed out after my shower.
Yolanda M.
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair have volume without adding too much oil into it. I will never go back to regular conditioner again. My scalp is highly sensitive and this doesn't irritate it which is awesome!!
Krizia V.
Edinburg, TX
Paired with the shampoo, this conditioner helped my scalp be healthier and stop the hair from falling as well as thicken it as I suffer from extremely fine hair. I saw amazing results. The bad? You need a lot of product each time you wash your hair.
Kayla C.
I adore this conditioner. I had some hair loss due to a medication I was on and although this hasn't done miracles, it has made the hair that I do have left, stronger & shinier. It was definitely a noticeable difference. I bought it on Amazon.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
My hair naturally gets greasy fast and conditioners make it worse, however this is the only conditioner that does not make my hair greasy but makes it feel soft.
Maria R.
Tucson, AZ
This was a good thick conditioner. This did not have the slip I generally like in my conditioners but I still liked it. It ways affordable priced and also easy to find,
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
I've used this for a year. Its pretty darn good but I feel like I could find something better. Sometimes my scalp gets dry from this. I havent found a better alternative yet so I'll keep using this. Good prices on Vitacost. Overall the brand is great if you are looking for cleaner products.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
I found this little gem at target and love it! I heard about it in this website, so thank you. As a chemical free product it works. It is better than a lot of thinking conditioners and it works for me and makes my hair soft and smooth. I highly recommend it.
Lori B.
I was fortunate enough to find this at TJMaxx so it was a great deal and didn't disappoint in the thickening department. It is a little drying, even on my oily hair. So I'm not sure how it would work for those with drier hair. Has a great scent too!
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
Does this conditioner dry out anyone elses hair or is it just me?