Avalon Organics Therapeutic Shampoo uploaded by Elise M.Avalon Organics Therapeutic Shampoo uploaded by Katie L.Avalon Organics Therapeutic Shampoo uploaded by Darby S.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

Beyond Cleansing. Actually Revitalizing. Invigorates scalp circulation and gently cleanses as Babassu Oil restores strength and elasticity for revitalized hair. Enriched with Babassu Oil plus Vitamin E, Panthenol & Arginine Revitalizing Babassu Oil, vitamins and organic Peppermint fortify and stimulate for renewed and refreshed hair. ; avalonorganics.com see more...

Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Avalon Organics is an awesome brand! I love there skin care line alot, so I wanted to try there hair care out. I have a very sensitive scalp so heavy fragrances, alcohols, and ingredients that have toxic properties obviously can cause me irritation. So when shopping around for shampoos I try and find natural options but I have oily hair so I need one that gets the job done right! First off the you can't go wrong with the scent of fine lavender. Too bad the that about all this has going for it. It made my hair smell so fresh and clean but it was unmanageable and felt stripped.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product ... you have to use just a little amount of product cause is gonna make your hair dry ... is works good and the smell is good too ... I really like it even cause is totally naturally...
Briana P.
Pawcatuck
I love this shampoo because it is more natural than most store brands, smells good and makes my hair shiny and healthy.
Morgan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it works great, not to expensive. Amazing quality. My go to. Love this stuff. Highly recommended.
Elise M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo. It works really well and smells really good. Would recommend!
Brittany G.
Cicero, NY
I use the lemon clarifying shampoo and conditioner and I love love love it! It makes my hair so shiny,soft,smooth and healthy! I would recommend this to everyone! It's a healtheir alternative to the cheaper brand name products that I feel strip your hair and leave it vulnerable. Awesome product!
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I have been using this for several years now and it is just my shampoo of choice. My hair is straight and fine and this shampoo cleans without weighing it down and really seems to keep it fuller, shinier and healtheir. Just a great scent too.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I had gotten the Lavender Mousturizing shampoo, and I found it to be awful. It completely dried out my hair-- I have thick wavy-curly hair, the shampoo made my hair so dry that it took two conditionings to restore my hair.
The other problem with this is the brand. Claims to be organic but on the back it's only 70% organic, and the list of ingredients is far too long compared to organic brands that are better as well as much more affordable.
Kelli K.
Newnan, GA
This product works really well to remove build up on your scalp. But using it daily will dry out your hair badly.. I only use it if I have a lot of product in my hair.
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell! This is a great shampoo for color treated hair. It will clean your hair without even stripping out temporary crazy hair colors such as Manic Panic.