BY AVALON ORGANICS

For hair that is brittle or weak, a medley of peppermint essential oil, quinoa protein, calendula, babassu oil, aloe and vitamin E strengthen elasticity and help prevent future breakage.

The result: stronger hair with renewed bounce and length.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Coco-Glucoside, Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitol, Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Inulin(1), Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Buy on Amazon
N M.
Newport, WA
This is such a great shampoo, it smells amazing and keeps your hair feeling light and soft. The best part is the relaxing peppermint smell. It lasts for about six months if you use it daily and its a small bottle. I would say that compared to the many shampoos I have bought this product lasts the longest for the money spent! I love it!
Simply K.
Great scent and doesn't disappoint.  Perfect addition to the Avalon Organics brand.  Great for oily scalp and concentrates on strengthening hair.  Its a good competitor to other organic brands.  I would definitely purchase again and recommend to others.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I have used several of the shampoo brands sold my Whole Foods and this is one of them. I like how natural this product is and feels. I have sensitive skin and have suffered with dandruff in the past and this was a good shampoo! I would recommend this product :)
Darby S.
Avalon Organics is an awesome brand! I love there skin care line alot, so I wanted to try there hair care out. I have a very sensitive scalp so heavy fragrances, alcohols, and ingredients that have toxic properties obviously can cause me irritation. So when shopping around for shampoos I try and find natural options but I have oily hair so I need one that gets the job done right! First off the you can't go wrong with the scent of fine lavender. Too bad the that about all this has going for it. It made my hair smell so fresh and clean but it was unmanageable and felt stripped.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Been using it the last 2 weeks and so far my favorite natural shampoo. I've been switching from shampoo bars (because I don't like cider rinsing and the build up is becoming too much to handle in the winter) and it's been very helpful in the process. Not an easy lather (but no natural shampoo is), but my hair has never looked this good.
Amber S.
Love this product makes your hair smell great and smooth and there.no harmful chemicals in.it so you know what is going in your hair highly reccommed to.anyone buy this all the time for.my.hair and.happy I do..
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
By far my favorite shampoo! Smells amazing and it doesn't make my hair fall out! My favorite brand as well. Not cheap but so worth it! Most stores carry it as well! Will definitely buy as long as I can find it!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I had gotten the Lavender Mousturizing shampoo, and I found it to be awful. It completely dried out my hair-- I have thick wavy-curly hair, the shampoo made my hair so dry that it took two conditionings to restore my hair.
The other problem with this is the brand. Claims to be organic but on the back it's only 70% organic, and the list of ingredients is far too long compared to organic brands that are better as well as much more affordable.
Susan S.
Kansas City, KS
I have fairly healthy hair but am always looking for that product that just makes my hair pop. I do not have oily hair but neither is it brittle. I loved the smell of this shampoo but I had to wash my hair twice in order for my hair to have that squeaky clean sound and feeling. I just wasn't too impressed with this product. It was ok for a once in a while - in a pinch mode but not something I'd purchase again.
Brittany G.
Cicero, NY
I use the lemon clarifying shampoo and conditioner and I love love love it! It makes my hair so shiny,soft,smooth and healthy! I would recommend this to everyone! It's a healtheir alternative to the cheaper brand name products that I feel strip your hair and leave it vulnerable. Awesome product!