BY AVALON ORGANICS

For hair that is brittle or weak, a medley of peppermint essential oil, babassu oil, aloe, arginine and vitamin E repair elasticity and smooth split-ends and flyaways.

The result: stronger hair with renewed bounce and length.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Canarium Luzonicum Gum Nonvolatiles, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil(1), Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil(1), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Arginine, Bisabolol, Sorbitol, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Samantha  R.
I love everything that is peppermint & organic. This is amazing! It works wonders for my processed hair. It leaves it so much more strong & soft. It doesn’t have all those extra ingredients most shampoos do. Definitely recommend not just their shampoo but all of their products
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love Avalon organic Strengthening Peppermint Conditioner. Very satisfied , It’s Perfect for Me. I Definitely recommend This Product. Super Affordable and Pretty. Thanks Guys
Elise M.
I bought this a while ago and it's lasted a couple months and will last a couple more I think. It's really think and doesn't spread well when I'm putting it on my hair but my hair's always looked great once it dries and there's no buildup so I'm keeping this one around!
eldina l.
louisville
I like it looks very nice and feels very nice it’s good for dry scalp people because it’s so oily it’s very safe for colored hair the scent smells good and it last up to 3 days of good smells I am satisfied with it
Darby S.
I always love sustainable, organic, and natural products but some time unfortunately they don't foster the same results sometimes they are amazing. I love conditioning my hair it's my favorite part my routine but this conditioner has poor lather, you have use such a large amount and it doesn't do a good job of untangling your hair. The smell of peppermint is nice and refreshing and so is the subtle tingling. After rinsing the feeling is somewhat waxy & just doesn't feel hydrated or smooth. I was really disappointed because I love Avalon Organics.
Beatriz R.
Orlando, FL
I love this conditioner. It left my hair soft and strong but not weighed down, which is tricky because I have fine hair. The texture was really nice and felt creamier and more natural and oil filled than normal conditioner and it smells amazing. Would totally recommend.
Leah A.
Norfolk, Va
Lovely scent, thick formula. Leaves my hair moisturized and shiny without weighing it down. Lovely product, and it contains no harsh chemicals and is not tested on animals!
Elle F.
Bowling Green, KY
My husband loves this shampoo and conditioner. It smells great and is mostly organic! Love love love this company!
Leanne M.
Livonia, MI
Love this conditioner and pairs well with rosemary shampoo. Help keeps my thick hair lifted and conditioned.
J3551C4
Perfect compliment to the rosemary shampoo
Moisturizes without weighing down. A favorite.