BY AVALON ORGANICS

Soothing organic lip balm glides easily over lips, seals in moisture and comforts with instant hydration and softness.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Beeswax(1), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(1), Flavor(1), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil(1), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil(1), Stevia Rebaudiana (Stevia) Leaf Extract(1), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract(1), Tocopherol (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Buy on Amazon*
Mia S.
This is all I used for lip care now. This organic lip balm nourished and conditioned my lips and left them softer, smoother and more kissable. I highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin in need of a high quality balm that will improve the look and feel of their lips.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I love my Chapstick! This is definitely my favorite so far! I have it with me all of the time and I never go without it. I will definitely be buying this again when I run out of the current one I have
Cristy L.
I love that is Cruelty free and Vegan, but I have to say that doesn’t last on me more than three or four hours, but I don’t care because it’s non-toxic and the scent very natural and not synthetic, for everyday the packaging is very practical and Travel friendly and I will keep repurchasing everytime time.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I purchased this thinking it would work great but I wasn't that impressed i personally think I get better results with blistex medicated
Lia C.
Enfield , enfield
This keeps my lips smooth,and is very affordable,I recommend this product !