Avalon Organics Shampoo uploaded by brianna r.Avalon Organics Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

Helps Build Body in Fine, Thinning Hair. Stimulates scalp to encourage hair growth. Cleans & nourishes hair from follicle through entire shaft. Strengthens hair strands. Boots volume so hair feels thicker & softer. pH balanced Fortified with biotin, saw palmetto, wheat protein and vitamin E for an energized scalp and thicker, fuller hair. Contains 70% Organic Content Safe, effective, certified, natural hair care without synthetic fragrances, phthalates, ha. see more...

Kenia A.
Santa Ana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best shampoo hands down. It leaves the hair very silky and smooth. I feel that my hair is more nourished after using this product. My scalp feels cleaner and refreshed. I definitely recommend this product
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
I love this shampoo. I have fine, thin hair. I've used many different shampoos trying to give myself fuller hair, and nothing has seemed to do too much. I think this is the most effective shampoo I've tried, and I definitely have new hair growth. I would recommend this to all of the peeps out there with the fine, thin hair like me.
Maura M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes this is a little heavy and produces build up in hair . But overall good pricing , and easy to find
Elise M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair product is really really good. I use it occasionally and it is a good product every time I use it..
brianna r.
Gladwin, MI
Avalon Organics slays with their biotin b-complex therapy thickening shampoo! A combination of biotin, oat extact, saw palmetto (off label prescribed for acne and hair loss prevention and restoration), and vitamin E provide a perfect hair lather to provide you with thicker, softer, healthier hair. Avalon Organics hits an undeniable 5 stars with this product with its well researched ingredients proven to achieve thicker, longer hair; and not to mention the certified natural product contains ZERO GMOs, ZERO synthetic fragrance, ZERO phthalates, sulfates or parabens. A product sure to work and leave your hair feeling, looking, and smelling amazing!
Brittany M.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this shampoo about two weeks ago. I love it! It makes my hair feel soft and healthy and doesn't weight it down. It smells great too.
Jennifer C.
This is great for sensitive scalp, thinning hair, and volume. I have fibromyalgia and this really helps with thinning hair and hair loss!
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
After 2 months of severe postpartum hair loss I came across this shampoo and after 2 weeks of use I saw a dramatic change in my hair growth. After the first couple uses I could already see a change in my scalp, there was no more product build up, my hair felt softer, and after skipping a day of shampooing my hair wasn't half as oily as it normally would be on my previous shampoo.
Meggy K.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this shampoo, it was natural and made my hair feel great after using it!
Briana R.
Toluca Lake, CA
I've been using the Biotin shampoo with vitamin B by Avalon Organics and I have NEVER had so many good hair days. I have curly, wild hair that tends to be dry. The biotin shampoo helps it grow, while keeping it healthy and shiny. The pump bottle lasts a while, to. I think I've had mine for at least 6 months, washing every other day.
Yomara V.
Is for all types of hair?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this shampoo for damage hair as well?
Sabrina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this line and seen significant growth?
L I.
Villahermosa, Tabasco
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product really good? Does it help with hair growth?
Ashley E.
Apex, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where an I find this product? This sounds perfect for me!