Avalon Organics Shampoo uploaded by brianna r.Avalon Organics Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

Helps Build Body in Fine, Thinning Hair. Stimulates scalp to encourage hair growth. Cleans & nourishes hair from follicle through entire shaft. Strengthens hair strands. Boots volume so hair feels thicker & softer. pH balanced Fortified with biotin, saw palmetto, wheat protein and vitamin E for an energized scalp and thicker, fuller hair. Contains 70% Organic Content Safe, effective, certified, natural hair care without synthetic fragrances, phthalates, ha. see more...

Sara S.
Sara S.
Spring, TX
I absolutely love this shampoo. I have always loved Avalon organic, due to their catering for sensitive skin and as well as being a naturally based shampoo. I would say the shampoo leaves my hair feeling shiny, and more thick.

The one downside to the shampoo, would have to be it can dry your hair out too if you use too much of.

I've used this shampoo and conditioner over the course of three weeks and did notice a difference in my hair. Allows for stronger, healthy hair. As well as thickens it.

I recommend this shampoo, if you're looking to span out from the normal drugstore hair products. This is definitely worth the $8 to me!
Grace K.
Grace K.
THIS IS THE BEST. I have naturally thin hair and it really helps make my hair feel so much thicker and fuller and healthier. I buy it at marshall's or tjmaxx so it's not that expensive and I would absolutely recommend it to everyone!
j n.
j n.
this is seriously great stuff, i dont even have to use conditioner! my hair stays nice, thick and shinny! i think it would be best on a dry scalp though, if you have oily hair it might make it worse
Clarissa S.
Clarissa S.
El Paso, TX
Love this Avalon Organics Shampoo! It smells great and it actually help my scalp feel clean and moisturized. My hair look awesome and smelled great!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Los angeles , CA
Do you guys recommended using it everyday ? Because I hate when my hair feel super smooth and my hair is very thin so it flattens my hair down.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
After 2 months of severe postpartum hair loss I came across this shampoo and after 2 weeks of use I saw a dramatic change in my hair growth. After the first couple uses I could already see a change in my scalp, there was no more product build up, my hair felt softer, and after skipping a day of shampooing my hair wasn't half as oily as it normally would be on my previous shampoo.
Lynley B.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
I love this shampoo. I have fine, thin hair. I've used many different shampoos trying to give myself fuller hair, and nothing has seemed to do too much. I think this is the most effective shampoo I've tried, and I definitely have new hair growth. I would recommend this to all of the peeps out there with the fine, thin hair like me.
brianna r.
brianna r.
Gladwin, MI
Avalon Organics slays with their biotin b-complex therapy thickening shampoo! A combination of biotin, oat extact, saw palmetto (off label prescribed for acne and hair loss prevention and restoration), and vitamin E provide a perfect hair lather to provide you with thicker, softer, healthier hair. Avalon Organics hits an undeniable 5 stars with this product with its well researched ingredients proven to achieve thicker, longer hair; and not to mention the certified natural product contains ZERO GMOs, ZERO synthetic fragrance, ZERO phthalates, sulfates or parabens. A product sure to work and leave your hair feeling, looking, and smelling amazing!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
This is great for sensitive scalp, thinning hair, and volume. I have fibromyalgia and this really helps with thinning hair and hair loss!
Meggy K.
Meggy K.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this shampoo, it was natural and made my hair feel great after using it!
Yomara V.
Yomara V.
Is for all types of hair?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this shampoo for damage hair as well?
L I.
L I.
Villahermosa, Tabasco
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product really good? Does it help with hair growth?
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this line and seen significant growth?
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Apex, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where an I find this product? This sounds perfect for me!