Avalon Organics Shampoo uploaded by brianna r.Avalon Organics Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY AVALON ORGANICS

Helps Build Body in Fine, Thinning Hair. Stimulates scalp to encourage hair growth. Cleans & nourishes hair from follicle through entire shaft. Strengthens hair strands. Boots volume so hair feels thicker & softer. pH balanced Fortified with biotin, saw palmetto, wheat protein and vitamin E for an energized scalp and thicker, fuller hair. Contains 70% Organic Content Safe, effective, certified, natural hair care without synthetic fragrances, phthalates, ha. see more...

Kelly F.
Plympton, MA
Review for: Thickening, Biotin B-Complex more...
Smelled great and felt like it got my hair really clean. I do shampoo twice through each time. Easily went through my hair! I did feel as though my hair was starting to get greasy by night, which isn’t common so I won’t buy again but I liked it other than that!
Kenia A.
The best shampoo hands down. It leaves the hair very silky and smooth. I feel that my hair is more nourished after using this product. My scalp feels cleaner and refreshed. I definitely recommend this product
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
I love this shampoo. I have fine, thin hair. I've used many different shampoos trying to give myself fuller hair, and nothing has seemed to do too much. I think this is the most effective shampoo I've tried, and I definitely have new hair growth. I would recommend this to all of the peeps out there with the fine, thin hair like me.
Sara S.
Spring, TX
I absolutely love this shampoo. I have always loved Avalon organic, due to their catering for sensitive skin and as well as being a naturally based shampoo. I would say the shampoo leaves my hair feeling shiny, and more thick.

The one downside to the shampoo, would have to be it can dry your hair out too if you use too much of.

I've used this shampoo and conditioner over the course of three weeks and did notice a difference in my hair. Allows for stronger, healthy hair. As well as thickens it.

I recommend this shampoo, if you're looking to span out from the normal drugstore hair products. This is definitely worth the $8 to me!
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
After 2 months of severe postpartum hair loss I came across this shampoo and after 2 weeks of use I saw a dramatic change in my hair growth. After the first couple uses I could already see a change in my scalp, there was no more product build up, my hair felt softer, and after skipping a day of shampooing my hair wasn't half as oily as it normally would be on my previous shampoo.
Grace K.
THIS IS THE BEST. I have naturally thin hair and it really helps make my hair feel so much thicker and fuller and healthier. I buy it at marshall's or tjmaxx so it's not that expensive and I would absolutely recommend it to everyone!
Briana R.
Toluca Lake , CA
I've been using the Biotin shampoo with vitamin B by Avalon Organics and I have NEVER had so many good hair days. I have curly, wild hair that tends to be dry. The biotin shampoo helps it grow, while keeping it healthy and shiny. The pump bottle lasts a while, to. I think I've had mine for at least 6 months, washing every other day.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
All the Avalon organic products are top notch. The lavender scent is so soothing. The shampoo thoroughly cleanses and adds volume without weight. I use this only once a week and condition with a hair mask. I have had great results with this.
j n.
this is seriously great stuff, i dont even have to use conditioner! my hair stays nice, thick and shinny! i think it would be best on a dry scalp though, if you have oily hair it might make it worse
Brittany M.
Nashville, TN
I started using this shampoo about two weeks ago. I love it! It makes my hair feel soft and healthy and doesn't weight it down. It smells great too.
Yomara V.
Is for all types of hair?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this shampoo for damage hair as well?
Sabrina T.
Has anyone used this line and seen significant growth?
Ashley E.
Apex, NC
Where an I find this product? This sounds perfect for me!
L I.
Villahermosa, Tabasco
Is this product really good? Does it help with hair growth?