BeautyHairHair ProductsAvalon Organics
Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo

Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo

by Avalon Organics

Formulated for scalp discomfort, this shampoo, containing a medley of Tea Tree Essential Oil, Beta-Glucan, Aloe, Quinoa Protein and Vitamin E, works to gently cleanse and nourish hair and support scalp comfort. pH balanced This Avalon Organics® shampoo formula is EWG VERIFIED™, which means it meets the Environmental Working Group's strictest criteria for ingredients, transparency, and health and features the EWG VERIFIED™ seal on its label.

Does this help with dandruff?
I have oily hair and it usually gets super greasy after one day and I’m trying to change that! Any advice with this shampoo??[product:avalon-organics-scalp-treatment-tea-tree-shampoo]
Thoughts on [product:avalon-organics-scalp-treatment-tea-tree-shampoo]?? I have a sensitive, dry scalp and have been searching for a soothing shampoo!
Start your review of Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo!
Alaina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo uploaded by Alaina M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was looking for a healthier shampoo option and tried this one because it is EWG verified. However, I really didn’t like this shampoo. Being a tea tree shampoo, it really didn’t feel any different on my scalp nor did I see any improvements. It doesn’t lather (which is fine), but my hair didn’t feel much cleaner after.
Loren S.
Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo uploaded by Loren S.
Great product! I have been using this shampoo for about 2 years now and I love it. Natural ingredients, no sulfates, no smell and good price for its quality. Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree ShampooWith this shampoo I wash my hair about once in 3 days and they keep their volume and don't become greasy. Another good fact I noticed, it doesn't dry my sculpt as other regular shampoos I will definitely buy it again. This big bottle is good for 4months or so.
Claudia
miami
Currently using it because it is Vegan, but even though it leaves my scalp fresh, the rest of my hair gets very tangled. Once I apply the conditioner it feels better.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo uploaded by Cherry G.
"I Love Avalon Organic Shampoo specially this Tea Tree one, the scent is Amazing and it is not too thick consistency wise like regular shampoo. The fact that it contains no SLS or harmful chemicals like regular shampoos is what makes me a continuous costumer. I can't live without this Shampoo I totally recommend it ti everyone who likes to try new products and like to live chemical free like me. " ☺
Loren S.
Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo uploaded by Loren S.
I have been using the same Pantene shampoo for the past 10 years or so but I recently adopted a vegan/cruelty-free lifestyle and the shampoo was the last thing I realized I needed to change out. I am the kind of person that likes to stick with what I like so this change was hard. That said, I am really glad I chose this brand. I love the Shampoo (Lavender) because it makes my hair feel really nice (not dry) and clean, plus the scent is great.Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo
Lavanya S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been suffering from dry and itchy scalp until I came across the tea tree wonders of this shampoo. It lathers quickly, light on my hair, removes dirt and dry flakes. I am 100% satisfied with it and still currently using it. I pair it with their anti dandruff/scalp treatment conditioner for the best results.Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree ShampooAvalon Organics Medicated Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 14 Oz.
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
This shampoo is all natural and really good when it comes to itchy scalp or dandruff. The tea tree oil also makes sure that the hair is well conditioned and moisturized
ana  F.
queens , NY
Súper bueno es lo mejor. De lo mejor lo recomiendo en su totalidad lo tiene que probar
Katherine C.
Independence, MO
My husband loves this! It is tingly fresh and definitely cleans the hair without over drying. We both have an oily scalp and we found that it balanced that. I found that it was would dry my long hair, so maybe best for shorter hair types. I do not care for the smell but it doesn't linger after the shower.
Angela D.
Balch Springs, TX
Me encanta todo lo orgánico así que este shampoo cumple todo lo que necesito es que mi cabello lo agradecería
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan (.
Columbia, MD
il y a 4 ans
Grace R. il y a un an
I didn’t feel like mine was anymore greasy with this one vs. other shampoos I use! I really liked this for itchy, dry, dandruff scalp!
Elise S.
Fayetteville, NC
il y a 4 ans
Thoughts on Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo?? I have a sensitive, dry scalp and have been searching for a soothing shampoo!
Alaina M. il y a 2 ans
I personally did not like this shampoo (I recently wrote a review on it). I didn’t see an improvement with my scalp or hair while using it.