BY AVALON ORGANICS

For scalp discomfort, a medley of tea tree essential oil, beta-glucan, aloe, quinoa protein and vitamin E work together to cleanse, balance moisture levels and soothe irritation.

The result: soft, shiny hair and lasting scalp comfort.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Glucan, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Inulin(1), Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient. Product is preserved with Sodium Benzoate.

• Where can I buy this? Is it available at drugstores?1 Answers
  • Do I purchase at a natural foods grocery store?3 Answers
  • Does this help with dry scalp? Is it OK to use on colore...2 Answers
Ela N.
Oh no. I remember quick-googling this before buying it, and some people did warn that the formulation is a bit different than before. It doesn’t lather as well as other tea tree oil shampoos- but lather isn’t everything. My problem is that is just doesn’t seem to penetrate thick or long hair- you need to get almost a fifth of the bottle for one shower. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. At least it smells nice!
Chloe B.
Crawfordville, FL
Smells so good! I am a user of essential oils and tea tree has many wonderful effects for your body. Along with repairing your hair, this shampoo cleans it very nicely and protects, all while keeping the hair’s natural moisture. Love it!
Ginna C.
I was noticing some flaking and dryness on my scalp so I tried this and it felt amazing. After a week, I noticed the flaking and also some blemishes on my scalp begin to improve
Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is okay. Every time I try a tea tree oil shampoo I hope that it will make my scalp tingle like the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special, but so far, they're all pretty bland. This one did the job of a normal shampoo but didn't change anything spectacular about my scalp.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette , LA
I was on the hunt for a more natural shampoo and was having a hard time finding one that didn't make my hair heavy with oils. Then I came across Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo and my hair hasn't been happier! Smells great and I can get away with washing my hair every other day if I want to! It contains your natural oils so it doesn't dry out while keeping it from being too oily.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I get dry scalp/dandruff during the winters, and his shampoo really helps calm my dry scalp and reduces my flakes without being too harsh. Would highly recommend for people suffering with dry scalp!
Payton F.
My favorite shampoo of all time!! My scalp usually gets very greasy and this shampoo really helps with that! I can go a few days longer without washing my hair because of this shampoo!
Candi G.
Fresno
Okay, another must have if you’re wanting more hair growth! I noticed tons of hair growth after a while of using it regularly. It has a nice clean scent and a cooling sensation. Very satisfied with the product
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This is my absolute favorite product. It's very affordable gentle and effective, this is something I'd recommend to everyone. Definitely something that I will be buying more than once, you will love it !
Yvette R.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This shampoo relieved my itchy dry scalp. I used to have hair loss and hair thinning due to dry scalp. Thanks to this shampoo my hair went from thinning shoulder length hair to more voluminous thicker long hair that passes my bra band. Personally, it is not the best smelling, nor does it feel satisfying when you lather it, but it works for me!
Cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Do I purchase at a natural foods grocery store?
Erica K.
Does this help with dry scalp? Is it OK to use on colored treated hair?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Where can I buy this? Is it available at drugstores?
Elise S.
Fayetteville, NC
Thoughts on Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo?? I have a sensitive, dry scalp and have been searching for a soothing shampoo!

Target