BY AVALON ORGANICS

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

For scalp discomfort, a medley of tea tree essential oil, beta-glucan, aloe, quinoa protein and vitamin E work together to cleanse, balance moisture levels and soothe irritation.

The result: soft, shiny hair and lasting scalp comfort.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Glucan, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Inulin(1), Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient. Product is preserved with Sodium Benzoate.

• Where can I buy this? Is it available at drugstores?1 Answers
  • Do I purchase at a natural foods grocery store?3 Answers
  • Does this help with dry scalp? Is it OK to use on colore...2 Answers
Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is okay. Every time I try a tea tree oil shampoo I hope that it will make my scalp tingle like the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special, but so far, they're all pretty bland. This one did the job of a normal shampoo but didn't change anything spectacular about my scalp.
Payton F.
My favorite shampoo of all time!! My scalp usually gets very greasy and this shampoo really helps with that! I can go a few days longer without washing my hair because of this shampoo!
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I get dry scalp/dandruff during the winters, and his shampoo really helps calm my dry scalp and reduces my flakes without being too harsh. Would highly recommend for people suffering with dry scalp!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Lana V.
When I need some scalp stimulation, this is the best. Tea tree oil can be strong but it's very soothing. Tea tree also gets rid of dandruff, I don't have that. But this is a better healthier option for your hair rather than selsun blue and those other brands.
Beverly M.
This shampoo is terrible! My hair is medium length and I need to use 8 pump’s to get a decent lather. I don’t really notice any difference in my scalp I do notice that my hair is oily a lot faster which is the opposite of what should be happening.
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego Park, NY
I was looking for solution for the scalp, especially for my boyfriend, we decided to tried this one ! And we were so happy we the decision . Less then a week the scalp was gone , it was amazing, definitely a brand that knows what are they doing .
Super recommend i bought it in bed bath and beyond, is less then 10 dolars .
The smell is really good you don't need a lot product
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this shampoo and matching conditioner at sprouts and was hoping it would help with an itching scalp I have hard water and that contributes a lot but this did help relieve some with the dry itchy scalp it does leave your hair corset feeling so I used Mystic Divine Coconut Complex leave in conditioner after I wash and that helps
Kerrin H.
norton, ma
Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo
I use this every shower! The scent is nice and gentle, doesn’t last long, but many of my colleagues have scent allergies. I have medium length thigh brown hair. I do not style or blow dry my hair so I do not have basis to judge on damage repair but it definitely helps with scalp itching!
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Fantastic for itchy, dry scalp. The smell is pure tea tree, very herbal and fresh. I have naturally curly, dry hair so I use this directly on my scalp, and at MOST once every other week. I make sure to follow with a rich deep conditioning mask. My husband has thick, slightly oily hair so he uses it more frequently and we both really like it.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Do I purchase at a natural foods grocery store?
Erica K.
Does this help with dry scalp? Is it OK to use on colored treated hair?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Where can I buy this? Is it available at drugstores?

back