BY AVALON ORGANICS

A carefully balanced blend of tea tree, mint, eucalyptus and chamomile work in harmony to:

• Help relieve the discomfort of a dry scalp
  • Cleanse and restore hydration levels in scalp and hair
  • Energize for healthy circulation and restored comfort

The result: hair that is soft, shiny and manageable and a comfortable, balanced scalp.

pH Balanced

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil(1), Mentha Citrata Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenpodium Quinoa Seed(1), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Menthol, Sorbitol, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Yvette R.
This is a lifesaver for those who experience dry flaky scalp. It helped get rid of my flakes to the point where I dont have to rely on anti-flake shampoo. Alot of the times the flakes on our scalp are due to a ph imbalance on our scalp and not dandruff. The smell of this shampoo is earthy and a bit hard to get used to, but it is great for your scalp. I love how it feels tingly on the scalp becasuse of the mint.
Kalaeja F.
One of the most effective conditioners I have used. My hair always feels moisturized when I use this conditioner. I even use it as a deep conditioner with some type of oil for added moisture and conditioning
Emely T.
Amazing conditioner. Left my hair very soft and frizz free. It is safe for color treated hair. I have fine/oil hair and leaves my oil hair very smooth without weighing it down. This can be found at Whole Foods.
Ashley W.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this! It help's get tangles out easily, I love the natural oils it has in it. I want to buy more of this. It heroes my scalp from being flaky! Avalon Organics Scalp Normalizing Tea Tree Mint Shampoo
Kellie J.
This shampoo and conditioner line works well but isn’t my favorite natural shampoo and conditioner. But it is affordable and easy to find at Wholefoods. I much prefer Calia Naturals Purifying Shampoo & Conditioner.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
I used to use this stuff and it helped a lot with my oil. I find my hair is so dry at the scalp that it produces more oil and this helps even out
Morgan J.
I love the scent this gives off and it does clean my hair well but I'm not sure how much it really is helping my scalp. Love that it's organic!
Poline P.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Very nice conditioner. Does not weigh down hair and leaves it soft and shiny. Not a fan of the smell though, kind of smells like medicine.
Doris R.
Nice smell, left my scalp felling clean and hydrated, everyone in my house loved the smell. Definitely will buy again.
Kerleesa A.
Great product works amazing everytime worth the cost yesss;) ive been using this and i will keep ok using it loveitt