BY AVALON ORGANICS

The product or packaging you receive may differ slightly from the one shown on site due to continuing product improvements or packaging updates. Renewal & Vitality For Sensitive Skin. For Firmer, Revitalized and Radiant Eyes. Brightens, hydrates and soothes delicate eye area with our Peptide Complex and Hyaluronic Acid to reduce the appearance of lines, puffiness and dark circles. Organic Lavender and Licorice Root calm the skin. Unscented. For All Skin Types. Paraben Free. No Harsh Preservatives or Grapefruit Seed Extract. 100% Vegetarian Ingredients. No Ani.

Jada D.
This product is okay. It didn’t reduce my dark circles but it does make them look better. I still use this product but I wouldn’t purchase it again. I would recommend this product to someone who didn’t have such dark under eyes but just need a some brightening.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Very gentle eye cream. Some wrote that it stung after they put it on their eye lid. I do not recommend putting product on eye lid, but rather put a drop on tip of your ring finger, sharing it with the other finger. Gently dot the product around the outside of eyelid and underneath on the dark circles. Do not wipe or rub in; just dot the product and allow it to dry by itself. I have noticed a decrease in the crows feet and dark circles after a few weeks.
Gaibrien K.
Clive, IA
I love all things lavender so I just had to try out this product! It is super soothing around your eyes and almost cooling- but nothing too intense. It's nice with a bubble bath or before bed. Or why not both?
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Five stars for this amazing product ... i usually use the shiseido eye cream or others brands but a friend give me this Avalon eye cream as a gift so I started to use that ... is amazing even better than the famous brands ... I love this cream cause live my eyes perfect without wrinkles... highly recommend
Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
Great for the next day after too much fun during a night out. Get you back to your beautiful self.
Brailey C.
Terre Haute, IN
Great for just waking up and getting ready for work . Hydrates well without the oily residue .
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
This eye gel really works it’s efffective and affordable and it’s so gentle on my skin yes
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA
What exactly does this eye gel do?
Miranda B.
Indiana, PA
What exactly does this eye gel do?
Marissa H.
What's is this used for?