BY AVALON ORGANICS

Rejuvenating rosemary essential oil, a triple dose of plant lipids from shea butter, safflower and coconut oils, and beta-glucan restore skin's natural lipid balance. Intense moisture instantly energizes extra dry, tired skin.

Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil(1), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran, Beta-Glucan, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract(1), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract(1), Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(1), Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(1), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil(1), Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil(1), Arginine, Bisabolol, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient.

Buy on Amazon
Dina T.
Neillsville, WI
I love this product. Ever since moving to minnesota i've developed eczema. This will not take the eczema away, however it is the only lotion i have that will not irritate my hands in the midsts of an eczema breakout.
Teri Y.
5 Stars for this lotion. It lasts thru several hand washings and keeps my hands soft and moisturized without all the greasy feeling. The rosemary scent is nice and an added bonus. I keep this at my desk and use after every hand washing.
Mareeam A.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a nice, rich-but-not-too-rich lotion, perfect for the bathroom. My favorite is the peppermint one. It's not 100% organic (75%), but it's made without synthetic fragrances, sulfates or parabens, and the bottle is entirely made with recycled materials.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is a good product. It does cost more, which I am willing to pay because I thought it was organic. Although this product does have organic ingredients it is not 100% organic. The name made me believe it was. If you are looking for a good lotion, with mostly natural ingredients, this is an awesome product. If you are looking for an organic option, keep looking.
Lindsay W.
Yardley, PA
I keep a bottle at my desk at work to prevent my hands from drying out from the awful handsoap. I use it all year but it's especially necessary in the winter!
V L.
Good lotion, good company, good ingredients. Very rosemary. I love it! My sister wont use it; she says she doesn't want to smell like a roast. lol
Colleen E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Smells great. when I spray my skin with my perfume after I put on this lotion, the perfume last longer! my man loves it too.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff! It's the best natural lotion I have tried and I like the unscented and lavender kind. Lasts forever and great price