BY AVALON

Pure botanical cleansers lather away toxins and impurities for fresh, bright skin. see more...

• I have dry skin will this dry my skin? 3 Answers
  • Will this brighten my skin from the vitamin C?2 Answers
  • Does this product take makeup of well enough that I don't need sep...3 Answers
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very picky about my facial cleansers because I have sensitive skin and I love this cleanser not only does it take off my makeup and impurities, it also makes my face feel clean and moist without being harsh on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Milford, MI
This stuff is amazing ! If your looking for an all natural face wash that is gentle and smells great then this is it. It's like washing your face in oranges. fresh squeezed oranges. smells so good, doesn't dry your skin and makes it feel nice and refreshed.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really gentle face wash that has a lovely, light, citrus scent. It does take foundation off which was a plus. It didn't really help my acne, so I gave it 4 stars. Easy to use pump dispenser. I would buy it again.
leah s.
leah s.
brookville, OH
This is awesome. I have sensitive skin but am also oily. It leaves my skin actually feeling clean but not overly dry. And I love being able to use organic products.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, helps to even out my skintone, feels refreshing when I wake up in the morning, gives my face a glow to it.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Horse Shoe, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleansing gel. My face always feels hydrated and looks brighter after I use it. The smell is delightful too.
Nina L.
Nina L.
This is great for sensitive skin. It makes my skin feeling fresh and clean. It contains organic products.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
The new packaging looks so, so much better! Yay! I love this cleanser.  I use it every morning.  The orange scent starts off bright and crisp and becomes more soft and warm smelling as I massage it in.  It does not irritate my sensitive skin or my eyes if i get it in them.  The scent comes from the essential oils in, and is a gentle jolt of aromatherapy to wake me up! It gives a wonderfully soft, not too thick lather, without harsh SLS!  After I use it my face feels clean, fresh, and firm, but never tight or strippedt. Love this!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Avalon Organics Refreshing Cleansing Gel with Vitamin C is an amazing morning face wash. You can get this at Walmart and Target. It gives the skin a natural gentle boost of glow with out being to harsh. After every use you face looks and feel fresh. Not too drying but recommend either the face lotion of this brand or your go to moisturizer to complete morning routine.
Jade P.
Jade P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite morning cleanser. It’s organic, smell wonderful, and clean my skin really well. It also has a decent lather, considering it doesn’t have any of the harmful SLS or anything like that. Also, for an organic skincare product, it is decently priced in my opinion. This has been my go-to for a few years now.
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth buying?
Christine E.
Christine E.
Does this product take makeup of well enough that I don't need separate make up remover products?
How much does this cost?
Betty O.
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
I have dry skin will this dry my skin?
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this brighten my skin from the vitamin C?